Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

4 minutes ago, cstanci said:

They were all at zero! Though I have gotten some Music Racer now - the 1 star, 2 star, and 3 star trophy

Alight dude cool cool, make sure to post your progress along with your own personal insight as well.

We all enjoy reading each others passions in here.

Oh and remember, have fun and good luck. ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Looking forward to hearing what you say about this game when you get to it.

I abandoned that one when i first played it because I was complete ass at FPS games with a controller. I will let you know for sure, since I got way more experience now :D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

The Atelier games are one of those franchises that completely passed me by - that and the Ys series which I also really want to try. I think i might give an Atelier game a shot soon. I'm currently researching which is the best trilogy to start with - I had no idea there were so many games already in the series.

The Atelier series is a funny one. I find people will either not be that interested in it, or absolutely 110% love it! 

I'd really recommend the Arland trilogy. There's a 4th game now, but I haven't played it yet. They can be a bit of a challenge, especially with your time management, but they definitely have three of the best protagonists in any of the Atelier games I've played. I haven't played all of the Dusk trilogy, but I'm contemplating using one of my swaps for Atelier Ayesha. The Mysterious trilogy was fun, but a part of me was really missing the stricter time limits that you had in the Arland trilogy. I say that even though I've only platinumed one of the Arland trilogy, but they still are my favorites. 

I have a question. Does removing games from our list count as a swap? 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, be_minor said:

Update #7: Instead of starting Until Dawn like I’d planned, I started and completed The Deadly Tower of Monsters. I didn’t research the game before I started my playthrough, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The gameplay can be monotonous at times, but the 1950’s feature-creature style was my kind of charming. And I’ve always been a sucker for quick, fun, full-game experiences. I also finally finished Borderlands 3’s main questline. It was… okay. I don’t want to criticize the game too much, especially because I haven’t played the DLC or endgame content yet. Fingers crossed the writing gets better.

I am playing the DLC now, not much better than the quest line so if you are not a fan of that , this can be a hard grind. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 8 - 10/25/2020

Avengers 67% 70%

Control :platinum: / 73% 100%

Titanfall 2 4% :platinum:

I finished up the Control DLCs as planned and enjoyed them. I started a couple of runs in Resident Evil, but wasn't really feeling it so I just did some more Avengers grinding for a few days. Then I decided to knock out Titanfall 2 since it's a relatively fast plat. Because of the Master difficulty glitch, the only real challenge was the Top 3 Gauntlet trophy. It took a few hours, a lot of breaks, and some swearing, but eventually I got it. Really fun game. I wish I had the time to get back into the multiplayer, but the backlog beckons!

Reveal hidden contents

Alphadia Genesis :platinum: 9/23/2020
Avengers 67% 70%
Batman Arkham Knight 2%
Bloodborne 12%
Control :platinum: / 100% 10/23/2020
The Deadly Tower of Monsters :platinum: 9/8/2020
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered 5%
Final Fantasy XV Pocket HD :platinum: 9/10/2020
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxiboost ON 8%
Nobunaga's Ambition Sphere of Influence 1%
Resident Evil HD 3%