Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Where do I start with my weekly update?

First off all I have changed my weekly update from Friday to Monday, will continue to do that from now on. Secondly:

PS5

I did per-order a PS5, but my console got lost in space....yeah that is right! The local postage messed up and they cannot find my console anymore. So no PS5 for me at the launch ?. This is all I want to say about it....

Thi8s happened to me with the PS4 dude, turned out someone at DPD stole it!!!

5 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I did per-order a PS5, but my console got lost in space....yeah that is right! The local postage messed up and they cannot find my console anymore. So no PS5 for me at the launch 1f621.png. This is all I want to say about it....

That was my biggest fear going into launch day. 

I hope they can "find" it soon.

It was my first release of any tech thing I've "joined" day one (or day 7 compared with NA)

I've read all week about bugs with the system software, consoles getting "lost", packages being handled like shit (but that's the norm kinda)

A friend of mine had to send his console back on day one aswell. Pre-ordered and picked it up as soon as the store opened, but the fan wasn't working like it's supposed to, his new console was as loud as my PS4.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

That was my biggest fear going into launch day. 

I hope they can "find" it soon.

It was my first release of any tech thing I've "joined" day one (or day 7 compared with NA)

I've read all week about bugs with the system software, consoles getting "lost", packages being handled like shit (but that's the norm kinda)

A friend of mine had to send his console back on day one aswell. Pre-ordered and picked it up as soon as the store opened, but the fan wasn't working like it's supposed to, his new console was as loud as my PS4.

Well I rather have nothing arriving than having a product that doesn't work. Hopefully they can fix that for your friend too!

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 7:15 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

don't forget to enjoy the gaming experience....it now sounds almost like work 1f61c.png

I'll try... I got a lot of really short games sitting on my list and I'm going to try and knock them all out in one go...it might go horribly but I always try to leave a superhero game for every 50th plat milestone and I have some ground to make up if I want to get to Miles Morales before the end of the year

• Like 2