Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

8 hours ago, Hiyo_Rain said:

As for game updates: I started Asdivine Kamura. It doesn’t seem to have too long of a story so far. I’m hoping that that’s true, because the trophy list says there are like 10 endings and I can’t find a definitive ending guide anywhere. So if I have to replay the game to get different endings, a shorter story will be convenient. I’m liking it so far though!

All Kemco games tend to have two sets of endings: normal and true ending.  Normal endings you get upon beating the final boss, then you save clear data, load the game again and beat the final boss a second time with a different decision and then finish up the remaining story quests.  When there are multiple normal and true endings, like in the case of Asdivine Kamura, the endings are tied to character trust levels.  So it's just a matter of get character trust levels up above a certain level, in this case 90, beat final boss again and get new ending.  No need to replay the whole game unless you screw up and save over your save before the normal ending's final boss before getting all normal endings.  The game will prompt to save after beating the game the first time and does advise another save slot though, so it's pretty hard to mess that up.  What I usually do is reload and get all normal endings, then proceed and make the decision to get onto true ending route once I'm done with the normal endings so I don't risk saving over before done with them.

This should help with messing around with trust levels: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-kamura/35373-gifts-and-trust-level/

Also that forum has some other useful info in general and is a great go to source for info on Kemco games since you won't find much info about them elsewhere sadly.  They usually will have lists of subquests and locations along with a world map that includes the metal monster areas (good for leveling up fast for the arena challenges).  Plat should overall take you around 15-20 hours.  Kemco games are always short and sweet and very reasonable plats.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

All Kemco games tend to have two sets of endings: normal and true ending.  Normal endings you get upon beating the final boss, then you save clear data, load the game again and beat the final boss a second time with a different decision and then finish up the remaining story quests.  When there are multiple normal and true endings, like in the case of Asdivine Kamura, the endings are tied to character trust levels.

Thank you so much! I think I'd found one part of that site you linked before, it looks familiar. Maybe when I was looking into the game before I bought it? But without there being anything specific on this game's endings and it being my first Kemco game, I was kind of running blind there. I really appreciate the thorough explanation!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hiyo_Rain said:

Thank you so much! I think I'd found one part of that site you linked before, it looks familiar. Maybe when I was looking into the game before I bought it? But without there being anything specific on this game's endings and it being my first Kemco game, I was kind of running blind there. I really appreciate the thorough explanation!

No problem, though I realize I forgot to mention that you need 100 trust (which is the max) for true endings.  The trophy images will also tell you who you need to get trust up for to get that ending.  With normal endings there will be one for each character and one where you don't get anyone's trust up above 90.  With the true ending there is a harem ending, so to speak, where you get everyone's trust at 100.  You can view trust levels in each character's status to confirm where you stand.

But yeah, only Kemco game that actually requires multiple playthroughs is Monochrome Order, and that one has a much shorter story because of it.  The rest are just play and get normal ending, possibly repeat final boss for character specific endings, do true ending quests and then beat for true ending and possibly repeat for character endings.  I definitely enjoy the games because they always give a good value for my money and are fun and reasonable plats.  If you do enjoy this one, definitely at least consider giving the other Asdivine games a try.  Asdivine Hearts and Asdivine Menace are ones I really enjoyed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DFuzed said:

Updated list:

Neptunia RPG - 14% 

LA Noire (PS4) - 0%

Will - 97% *

Shenmu 3 - 8% 

Cyberpunk 2077 - 45% +26%

Roundout 50% +50%

Spyro 2 - Swapped for Epic Word Search - 0%

:platinum: Spyro 3 

:platinum: Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

Ghost of Tsushima - 100% +2% :platinum: 

:platinum: A Plague Tale: Innocence 

Pantsu Hunter - 0%

Lego Batman 3 (Vita) - 100% +12% :platinum: 

Mixups (PS4) - 100% +3% :platinum: 

:platinum: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Yakuza Kiwami - 0%

:platinum: One Night Stand 

:platinum: Hidden Through Time

Swaps used 2/5 - 3/5

Current plans: 

- Working on Cyberpunk 2077 with Epic Word Search as my backup game.

- Spyro 2 has been swapped for Epic Word Search

- * Have to replay a good portion of the game to get one photo for last trophy before plat. When I do this I am unsure at this moment

Currently using the base game percentage as my percentage shown; any DLC that I play will be added on if and when I get to it.

What do you mean ' base game percentage as my percentage shown' . Is it possible to show only base game trophies on gamer card?

• Like 2