Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Did more of Assassin's Creed III. At the last part of sequence 6. I spent most of my time doing lots of exploring and side missions. My PS3 Internet connection kept acting up, but think I fixed it for now. Hoping for the best. 

need to restart that game too. You mention glitches in a previous post....which ones?

11 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

need to restart that game too. You mention glitches in a previous post....which ones?

Don't collect any almanac pages with Haytham. It can glitch the counter. And the rest is mostly paranoia. :P But I know leave nothing to chance with Ubi games.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

it seems that this one is a long stretch?

Not sure what you mean. All I had left to do for the hunting society was visit the hunting cabins in the frontier and do their missions. I hunt a lot, so I had almost everything done before sequence 6.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Currently at the beginning of sequence 8 on AC3. Got the trophy for sequence 7 and the trophy for 50% completion. I was considering moving on, but decided I didn't want to screw with it tonight. I did one or two side deals. I was originally going to save this game for spring, but decided I didn't really want to wait. I also won Bowls towards the Original Gamer trophy.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

meant a long game , sorry for not being clear

It's not too bad story wise. Some of the 100% objectives in the story are a pain in the ass to put it mildly. The main deal is you have to complete every single side thing in the game as well. Most of the non-story trophies are easy enough to do. 

Edited by MidnightDragon