“Variety is the spice of life” trophy

Hello,

Can someone explain this trophy to me? I have done a valid hotlap with all 2018 and 2019 vehicles on every track but can’t seem to get this trophy unlocked. With that said, I have gone into the stats screen and see that I have cars on certain tracks with no valid laps recorded but only because those cars can’t race that specific track. Like the 2019 cars not being able to run on say the 2018 Monza course. Is there a mode that maybe will allow every car in the game to run every track, like 2018 Monza and Monza circuit? Thank you for your time and any info is appreciated.

Might have figured this out. If you create a custom paint job on a say 2019 car it can run on a 2018 circuit track. Gonna run all 2019 cars on 2018 tracks and then create customs on cars to run 2019 circuit tracks. Will update on the progress after that. I hope to god the “try” every car and every track doesn’t mean race because I’ve just been running hotlaps. We will see. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I wanna update this topic because I could get this trophy and I explained my method here (PS5 topic of the game) : 

The trophy is not glitched anymore on the PS5 version which is 1.8.7. Yesterday a new version (1.8.8) was released but I guess the trophy should still work because it is just a minor upgrade version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.2.2023 at 10:45 PM, Mystic_Snake said:

I wanna update this topic because I could get this trophy and I explained my method here (PS5 topic of the game) : 

The trophy is not glitched anymore on the PS5 version which is 1.8.7. Yesterday a new version (1.8.8) was released but I guess the trophy should still work because it is just a minor upgrade version.

The trophy works also on the latest PS4 Version 1.7.2. Also, no custom livery and no complete / valid lap needed. Just drive a few seconds on the track.

• Like 1