Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

We have trophies and one of them is so insanely hard I don't think anyone will ever unlock it.

Yikes. I'm not going to get upset just yet, I want to see the trophy list for myself. I really hope they're exaggerating and this isn't going to be one of those games that are fun at first, but going for the trophys will make you hate it so much, you'll never want to play it again. That would be a shame, because I really want to like this game.

I played the game this weekend and if they in fact add a trophy for winning multiples game in a row. Well, it is gonna be hard. It's not just about skills, you also need luck in some of the finals minigames. You're usually between 5 and 10 max in the final. Thankfully you can create a group of 4 with your friends and all be in the final minigame, so while you go for the win your friends can block/slow the others to help you win, it's kind of shabby but you know, grabbing is part of the game and they made it for you to use and stress the others lol.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Thankfully you can create a group of 4 with your friends and all be in the final minigame, so while you go for the win your friends can block/slow the others to help you win, it's kind of shabby but you know, grabbing is part of the game and they made it for you to use and stress the others lol.

I don't like you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danrules123 said:

My guess is the trophy is come first in every round. 

The team rounds dont have a single winner like the obsticle courses or door round does. unless just winning the team round classes as first place but that would be very inaccurate

Like soneone else as said i think it will be winning like 10 games in a row will be a trophy. 

I cant think of what else it could be. Even mega grindy trophys like in fortnite will eventually be got. 

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1