Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

2 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Yeah, one thing I don't understand about this thread is that there are so many people on a trophy hunter site that are sneering at the people who aren't happy that the dev of this game is doing this.

Because some of us don't take it too seriously and actually like a challenge. Easy plats are worthless in my eyes and kind of defies the point of trophies (determination, skill level etc.), If your point is that it's luck based, how? Just be better than others 5 times?

The closest to luck is:

• Your position in a race (but usually non existent)
  • If you have a tail or not
  • Team competence 

The rest is down to you.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

So you should have this trophy pretty quickly then!  Nice, let us know when you get it!  

Who is actually asking for this plat to be easy?  Please quote me anybody in this thread that asked for that.  You're obviously one of those that are confused about the difference between people wanting an easy plat and people wanting to have a snowballs chance in hell at a trophy that even the developers said should be too hard for anyone to actually get.  

I'm also talking about how the dev responded to trophies hunters when they approached them on social media about the trophy they said was pretty much impossible to get.  You're ok with a dev treating you with condescension and mockery?  

Nowhere did I say that it is easy, quite the opposite so do re read my original post instead of being sarcastic. I'm enjoying myself and if I get a trophy, I get one.

You are asking to make it easier, by definition because YOU think it's impossible despite people actually getting it. It's Wolf 2 salt all over again. If your issue is that there is not a total fair game then I agree and by that it is lucky.

As for social media, clearly you can't handle banter.

So far on the first day, multiple people have earned this trophy portrayed as an rng impossibility trophy.

Far from impossible. Far from practically impossible considering the servers got overwhelmed and taken down at one point today.

Give it a week, wait to actually see how "impossible" it is before continuing to complain about it, saying the same thing over again over and over again.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So far on the first day, multiple people have earned this trophy portrayed as an rng impossibility trophy.

Far from impossible. Far from practically impossible considering the servers got overwhelmed and taken down at one point today.

Give it a week, wait to actually see how "impossible" it is before continuing to complain about it, saying the same thing over again over and over again.

Hey, if people start earning this trophy even on a very rare basis, I'll be glad to eat some crow and admit I jumped the gun.  It just seemed from the devs comment about them thinking nobody would ever get it along with the mocking of adding to the difficulty that they were trying to target these communities.  I would 100% love to be wrong.

Yup, the team games are the issue. I've never failed to qualify in the solo rounds but i've lost probably 75% of the team games. You may as well flip a coin as to whether you get a good team or not. Some of the teammates i've been paired with have a combined IQ of 37. I can't imagine the anger/disappointment of being on a 4 win streak to lose on a team game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I think I know the best way to get the 5 wins in a row trophy find some people to play with because if someone in your team wins everyone wins so just have you or someone else in your team win and maybe the trophy pop.
Also if a trophy doesn't pop when it supposed to just restart your game and it should unlock maybe this will stop all this petty arguing 
kinda of reminds me when Wolfenstein 2 came out with the Permadeath and everyone was complaining except this time it's fall guys

Doesn't work. I was part of a team. Teammate won, but I didn't get the three person trophy or the win trophy. 

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Yup, the team games are the issue. I've never failed to qualify in the solo rounds but i've lost probably 75% of the team games. You may as well flip a coin as to whether you get a good team or not. Some of the teammates i've been paired with have a combined IQ of 37. I can't imagine the anger/disappointment of being on a 4 win streak to lose on a team game.

I was at 5th Episode all was perfect. We was 8 players and I know if we are 4 it was obviously "tail finale" (pretty easy for win). But just before we have to play football... My team was very bad... I was so frustred after that! ?

• Like 2

The best way to get 5 wins in a row is to have 3 friends in your party helping you at the final. Also try to git gud in the first few days while all the newbs are playing. It's going to be a lot more hard when everyone knows the tricks for every levels.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FFATMA said:

I'm also talking about how the dev responded to trophies hunters when they approached them on social media about the trophy they said was pretty much impossible to get.  You're ok with a dev treating you with condescension and mockery?  

It's always surprising how many people enjoy being mocked. From what I've read, the Undertale developer did the same, and they applauded.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Waraneasy said:

I was at 5th Episode all was perfect. We was 8 players and I know if we are 4 it was obviously "tail finale" (pretty easy for win). But just before we have to play football... My team was very bad... I was so frustred after that! 1f644.png

Damn, that sucks. I have faith you'll get it eventually though, you've done done some very nice stuff on your trophy list. If you can get to a 4 streak then you'll get to 5 in time :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

So we have 2 strats to test, save scumming and squad wins.

If those fail, you can always get a competent team to back you on the final rounds, or through the episode. I’d say is faster than boosting with 60 people, if its possible that is.

Probably already answered but save scunminy and squad wins don't count. Hopefully they change the trophy or add a new game mode like team based episodes that count towards it. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
  • Like 1