Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

7 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

I'm just spitballing here, but I think they won a game, then they won the game after that, then the one after that, then the one after that, and then the one after that.

This is typical arrogant and intolerant talk of spoiled modern, supposedly tolerant children.

1 hour ago, Mastersturm said:

Are there even any legendary cosmetics yet? I see people with the trophy but I haven't seen anything better than epic.

There was one in the store, it costs 3 crowns, but the store changed, i seems it will chance all 3 days for the rare items.

Edited by Sikutai

Played this game for  four hours today. That 5x win in a row trophy is not 'impossible' to unlock. It just involves a number of factors which makes this at odds with trophy hunters who want their stuff to unlock with mechanical effort rather than playing a game with Lady Luck.

It's also not the hardest trophy I've seen around. Overwatch's Rapid Discord is harder than this one due to combat chaos, character selection, skill and luck. Even more variables there.

Edited by Eraezr

2 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Played this game for  four hours today. That 5x win in a row trophy is not 'impossible' to unlock. It just involves a number of factors which makes this at odds with trophy hunters who want their stuff to unlock with mechanical effort rather than playing a game with Lady Luck.

It's also not the hardest trophy I've seen around. Overwatch's Rapid Discord is harder than this one due to combat chaos, character selection, skill and luck. Even more variables there.

Rapid Discord is way much easier than winning 5 times a battle royale in a row. I did it twice on both PC and PS4.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

Well.. the game is fun when it works. I'm having major server issues. Disconnected from more games than I've managed to finish. And when you get to round 3 or the final, and it disconnects, you don't get any of the XP. Frustrating, but I get it because of how many people are playing the game. 

6 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Probably already answered but save scunminy and squad wins don't count. Hopefully they change the trophy or add a new game mode like team based episodes that count towards it. 

So saving to the cloud doesn't work? Have you tested it yourself? What about turning off your internet before you lose?

whats really irritating is the randomness of what events come up. when you have a win streak and its round 4 with 20 people left, Fall Mountain shouldnt even come up in rotation or if it does, have the top 10 or 8 qualify to round 5. getting put in the last row of 20 people on Fall Mountain is almost an automatic lose unless lots of people ahead you of fuck up.

20 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

FYI if anyone things my OP on this page (Page 8) seems random (very long comment explaining the issue as if it hadn't be discussed) it's because I went to make a thread about the trophy issue, not knowing it was being discussed in this more general thread.

Mods immediately closed my thread due to duplication (and apparently to stop any potential arguments....) and must have migrated my comment to this thread somehow.

They are having insane server issues on launch due to the amount of people trying to play. Try it in a day or two

My message can be misleading, it was aimed at the tweet by the dev which is incredibly stupid. 

21 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

I got a win and crown without actually winning. Maybe there’s a way to get this trophy. I have no idea what I did. I disconnected my internet and got the win.  

Sure it wasn't just a crown from the battle pass?

17 hours ago, Mastersturm said:

Why come to a place that is pretty much dedicated to trophy hunting then?

Hahahahaha

I should of clarified for people.

I just mean this game.  I like trophy hunting.  Its just i choose my battles. Im not afraid to say thiis game is way too hard and lengthy for me. 

Giggity. 

Edited by punkshepherd
People
  • Like 1

Good thing most trophy hunters avoid sports games like NHL, where you would have to win Div 1 (beat the elite of the elite 8 out of 10 times) or NBA 2K (similar requirements in the top division against the elites).

It is an ultra rare trophy sure, but hardly impossible.

Well, this is my post to officially admit that I jumped the gun on this one.  I took what the devs said about it being so hard they didn't think anyone would get it and got annoyed at their mocking posts, but people are getting it, so cool.  I have zero issues with the trophy now.  

Got my first win today just before heading into work!  I wonder if your win streak continues if you turn off your PS4 after a win?  I'm guessing it would, hope so anyway!  Not that I'm likely to win 5 in a row, but I'd like to see how close I can get!  So many team games though....

38 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Yes. I did it with the 8,000 kudos one from the shop. 

I got it. I'll do it calmly when I get it at level 40 ? I got it. It seems like a reward.

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I'm assuming the trophies relating to legendary items are currently impossible as there's none in the store or the pass right? Thought it was a mix-up with epic items but I equipped one and didn't get the trophy so don't bother with these.

The one related to a legendary item has been unlocked. I thought it was the epic one. Has a legendary or wrong ever been in the shop? Otherwise I lost it :(

Twice now I've screwed up the trophy for doing the emote just before finishing in first on a race.  Both times I had plenty of time, but accidentally cut the emote short and had to do it again and then ended up in second just milliseconds after the person who was in second leapt by me!  Loving this game so far, so much fun!

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I got it. I'll do it calmly when I get it at level 40 1f603.png I got it. It seems like a reward.

The one related to a legendary item has been unlocked. I thought it was the epic one. Has a legendary or wrong ever been in the shop? Otherwise I lost it :(

They're all from yesterday, so that must've been the first opportunity. Either that or they're beta players / pre-orders. Seems like the shop resets daily though

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

They're all from yesterday, so that must've been the first opportunity. Either that or they're beta players / pre-orders. Seems like the shop resets daily though

But yesterday I saw and "legendary" there was nothing. They were all common, uncommon, rare and epic.

I must have seen wrong then :/ 

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

So is the shop different from person to person? Nice mess though if you want 5 crowns. I'll never do that trophy, maybe it's worse than the 5 straight wins hahahahah

Oh well, I put my soul in peace, I play it to have fun, it does nothing that does not platinum xD

4 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

Nice, I've got 2 crowns already and I'm only level 5, shouldn't take to long to save up enough!  Got 1 from a win and 1 from a leveling up reward.  I should be able to snag a few more wins after work today!