Abby_TheLastofUs

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

331 posts in this topic

Twice now I've screwed up the trophy for doing the emote just before finishing in first on a race.  Both times I had plenty of time, but accidentally cut the emote short and had to do it again and then ended up in second just milliseconds after the person who was in second leapt by me!  Loving this game so far, so much fun!

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I got it. I'll do it calmly when I get it at level 40 1f603.png I got it. It seems like a reward.

The one related to a legendary item has been unlocked. I thought it was the epic one. Has a legendary or wrong ever been in the shop? Otherwise I lost it :(

They're all from yesterday, so that must've been the first opportunity. Either that or they're beta players / pre-orders. Seems like the shop resets daily though

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

They're all from yesterday, so that must've been the first opportunity. Either that or they're beta players / pre-orders. Seems like the shop resets daily though

But yesterday I saw and "legendary" there was nothing. They were all common, uncommon, rare and epic.

I must have seen wrong then :/ 

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

So is the shop different from person to person? Nice mess though if you want 5 crowns. I'll never do that trophy, maybe it's worse than the 5 straight wins hahahahah

Oh well, I put my soul in peace, I play it to have fun, it does nothing that does not platinum xD

4 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Nice, I've got 2 crowns already and I'm only level 5, shouldn't take to long to save up enough!  Got 1 from a win and 1 from a leveling up reward.  I should be able to snag a few more wins after work today!

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I got it. I'll do it calmly when I get it at level 40 1f603.png I got it. It seems like a reward.

The one related to a legendary item has been unlocked. I thought it was the epic one. Has a legendary or wrong ever been in the shop? Otherwise I lost it :(

There was a legendary in the first three hours of launch, but then the shop recycled so they’re gone 

I have 1 crown just now and 0 wins so I don’t think I’ll be collecting legendaries 😂

Edited by hittheroadbucky

18 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thanks for that information, I've been wondering how much they are. 👍

49 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

You need to win 20 episodes anyway for a trophy, so you will have those 20 crowns.

Any idea on how to get the "Big tease" trophy? I don't know if its bugged or im doing something wrong 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

No, that's a wrong information. There was a Legendary Item in the Store at Tuesday noon (PS4, German Time) and it did cost 3 crowns. The rare items change all 3 days.

Edited by Sikutai

Posted (edited)

On 8/3/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kishnabe said:

Playing on my Alternate account. A few hours after will delete the game.

After playing a bit, and having fun. Just added to my main account. 

I can see myself playing till I get 50-70% of the trophies.

Edited by Kishnabe

I unlocked the trophy for 100 completed rounds, I am at level 17 (I have enough games then) and I have won only 2 games xD

In the last round I got there a maximum of 15 times. I have a ridiculous average lol

Luckily I enjoy playing it, but I think it's out of my league as platinum. But much 😂

Good luck to those who try, good game :) 

As fun as the game looks, im going to pass

i dont have the time or the patience anymore for trophies such as the likes of these

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No, that's a wrong information. There was a Legendary Item in the Store at Tuesday noon (PS4, German Time) and it did cost 3 crowns. The rare items change all 3 days.

I think it depends on the item type. I've seen colors cost less than others for the same tier, for example.

5 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

I think it depends on the item type. I've seen colors cost less than others for the same tier, for example.

Let's wait for tomorrow 12 EsT.

How unlock squad goals? 

I didn't understand, do you have to invite friends to play or do you have to win team events?

11 minutes ago, DroBeyond said:

How unlock squad goals? 

I didn't understand, do you have to invite friends to play or do you have to win team events?

You’d need to play in a party with friends

Everytime I got to the final round I get a connection error. I have played for 3ish hours and should have played 3 or 4 finals. But no. Stupid game. 

Posted (edited)

The first set of Legendary pieces is here: it is Jacket from Hotline Miami! The entire set (top and below) costs 10 crowns, go get it for trophies!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

7 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The first set of Legendary pieces is here: it is Jacket from Hotline Miami! The entire set (top and below) costs 10 crowns, go get it!

I need this in my life. I really do. But I don't have that many crowns T.T might just have to do my best and grind it out.

Just now, Raveniteh said:

I need this in my life. I really do. But I don't have that many crowns T.T might just have to do my best and grind it out.

I would get it but I have 7 crowns. I just need to grind a little more for an extra crown in the season plus win 2 more times and I should afford it.

8 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I would get it but I have 7 crowns. I just need to grind a little more for an extra crown in the season plus win 2 more times and I should afford it.

I'd have 4-5, but my lady liked lava colour scheme and spooky skin, so I kinda had to get those, lol

52 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I have 14 but I was hoping for... something better? don't get me wrong, I really liked hotline miami on pc but this chicken looks almost excactly like the one you can get as a season reward. I think I might hold back on the trophy just to get the next and hopefully more "legendary" legendary set