Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

26 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I got it. I'll do it calmly when I get it at level 40 1f603.png I got it. It seems like a reward.

The one related to a legendary item has been unlocked. I thought it was the epic one. Has a legendary or wrong ever been in the shop? Otherwise I lost it :(

There was a legendary in the first three hours of launch, but then the shop recycled so they’re gone 

I have 1 crown just now and 0 wins so I don’t think I’ll be collecting legendaries ?

Edited by hittheroadbucky
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

You need to win 20 episodes anyway for a trophy, so you will have those 20 crowns.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

The store rotates random items daily, but just to prepare everyone it's 5 Crowns to purchase a Legendary item. Caught that bit watching a PC stream of the game.

No, that's a wrong information. There was a Legendary Item in the Store at Tuesday noon (PS4, German Time) and it did cost 3 crowns. The rare items change all 3 days.

Edited by Sikutai

On 8/3/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kishnabe said:

Playing on my Alternate account. A few hours after will delete the game.

After playing a bit, and having fun. Just added to my main account. 

I can see myself playing till I get 50-70% of the trophies.

Edited by Kishnabe

I unlocked the trophy for 100 completed rounds, I am at level 17 (I have enough games then) and I have won only 2 games xD

In the last round I got there a maximum of 15 times. I have a ridiculous average lol

Luckily I enjoy playing it, but I think it's out of my league as platinum. But much ?

Good luck to those who try, good game :) 

7 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The first set of Legendary pieces is here: it is Jacket from Hotline Miami! The entire set (top and below) costs 10 crowns, go get it!

I need this in my life. I really do. But I don't have that many crowns T.T might just have to do my best and grind it out.

Just now, Raveniteh said:

I need this in my life. I really do. But I don't have that many crowns T.T might just have to do my best and grind it out.

I would get it but I have 7 crowns. I just need to grind a little more for an extra crown in the season plus win 2 more times and I should afford it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I would get it but I have 7 crowns. I just need to grind a little more for an extra crown in the season plus win 2 more times and I should afford it.

I'd have 4-5, but my lady liked lava colour scheme and spooky skin, so I kinda had to get those, lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I have 14 but I was hoping for... something better? don't get me wrong, I really liked hotline miami on pc but this chicken looks almost excactly like the one you can get as a season reward. I think I might hold back on the trophy just to get the next and hopefully more "legendary" legendary set

I'm enjoying it. Both the game and the list. The trophies give me something to work towards while having a laugh in game. Might have to take wins seriously soon if I want that damn trophy though, laughing takes up 50% of my brain capacity

• Like 1

Seen a lot the past few days complaining about the difficulty with the trophies. I feel that if you are playing games solely based on the trophy list rather than for enjoyment of gaming the trophy hunt is becoming a problem for a lot of people. I enjoy collecting trophies but there is no way I let the difficulty of them dictate the games I play which is what a lot of people seem to be doing lately. If trophies mean that much to you and collecting the platinum in games is a  necessary requirement, has your hobby turned into more of something that causes stress rather than enjoyment?

• Like 2

Twice in a row would have been a nice trophy, maybe even 3 times, but beat 60 other, increasingly better as time goes on, players 5 times in a row was a bit much, but I hear they might add something later that might make it a bit easier, or something.

• 2 weeks later...