Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Episodes are the rounds in a single game. Not 5 games in a row.

No an episode is a single game, that is composed of up to five rounds, since there are trophies on the list that say come first in a round such as the "Get first place in a racing round".

Edited by KON007
Spelling
  • Like 3

Just now, KON007 said:

No an episode is a single game, that is composed of up to five rounds, since there are trophies on the list that say come firt in a round such as the "Get first place in a racing round".

Okay sorry, then nobody will get this Platinum.

The trophy 'Infalliable' is obviously the impossible/hardest and 'luck' based trophy to unlock - probably one of the hardest trophies to unlock on PS4 ever, as it is purely luck-based. 
The rest is achievable just by playing the game naturally. 

• Like 2

The trophy list looks good and fun to complete except for the "Infallible - Win 5 Episodes in a row" trophy. I don't get why the developers would add this trophy for such a casual and luck based game, since they even admitted that it will be practically impossible for anyone to achieve the trophy legitimately. To me it seems like it goes against the casual feel of the game but that's just me.

Either way i'm still going to play the game tomorrow since it looks like a lot of fun, regardless if it is practically impossible to platinum this game.

Just now, Shadiochao said:

If the save data is stored locally, you could probably just back up your save file after each win and restore it every time you lose. Although some online-only games don't have local save files.

Come on, it's online game. Almost non of online games use local saves for stats and progression. Everything is in web

• Like 1

If there's no server selection, then the Infaillible trophy will be incredibly hard or will require perfect knowledge of every single event. Also knowing that your streak can be broken as some events are team-based and even if you do well, your team can suck and as such be eliminated.

If there's server selection, then boosting might be possible by selecting a smaller server hub (like Australia, South East Asia, etc.) in their lowest populated hours. But we can't boost 60 people at once...

91% list here I come.

I called this trophy on Reddit a few hours before the list was announced after the devs said there will be a "near impossible" trophy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Trophies/comments/i2yole/meme_from_fall_guys_dev_ama_rip_100/

I kinda feel like these types of luck based trophies should be shunned. There is no skill involved with these types of trophies other than knowing the maps well to give yourself a better chance. 

Edited by psycho_clank314

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I hope they keep the trophy list, people moaning and actually contacting devs to make it easier is just sad imo. If you can't enjoy the game without easy trophies then you have issues. Question is will this be a successful game or will it flop? 

True it is their game and they are allowed to make whatever trophies they want for the game, it certainly won't ruin my enjoyment of the game since I love these sort of knockout minigames. I was just questioning why they would put such an insanely hard trophy when the rest of the list is pretty tame in comparison and the game itself is supposed to be a chill game.

• Like 1