Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 minute ago, Elvick_ said:

Wouldn’t you need PS+ twice for that? Unless there’s single player but even if there is I can’t imagine it’d be as fun.

If you set up your console at primary for account with PS+ you can play online in all accounts

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame/status/1290368171099279362?s=20

Someone commented and its a bit of a yikes response, i was very excited for the game and as a autistic gamer ive been trying to get my E rated games down and im not sure if i should start this if its going to be permanently at a low ranking 

Edited by revilo44

Been super hyped for this game since the Devolver Direct back in 2019. Planned on buying day 1 but now I don't have to, amazing it's on plus so the community will be bigger. Definitely gonna buy the collectors edition upgrade to support them though.

Don't care I won't be able to Platinum it because it's gonna be so much fun to play. I'll be able to get at least 60% trophies.

So far the team games are the worst thing. Played the beta and I always got eliminated because of those... Team games honestly should only be in the rotation if you're in a party.

Ridiculous to see people whining about the trophies, it's just 1 Platinum you can't get.  Yes it's an extremely stupid trophy, but the game is really fun. You'll live missing out on 1 Platinum. 

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Linkinito said:

To keep trophy hunters playing :) They know that if they get the platinum too easily they might drop off and never play again!
But as a downside some trophy hunters will be discouraged of launching the game because of that sole trophy.

Yeah i'm pretty sure that most hardcore trophy hunters that want 100 percent completion won't touch this game due to the trophy lol. Plus the more casual trophy hunters won't want to spend endless hours just trying to get one extremely luck dependent trophy. So to me if they were trying to increase player count of their game, this probably wasn't the best way to get trophy hunters to stick around to play their game.

Edited by KON007
  • Like 2

This game looks very kiddie oriented, or maybe something you would see out of a Nintendo type offering.  My expectations are fairly low.

I guess it could prove to be fun and that ultimately that will determine whether I play it, not whether it has a really difficult trophy. 

Just now, cometowner said:

It can boosted with 50 players 

You can only have a team up to four players, so boosting can be done to help people get the trophy but it won't guarantee you the trophy not by a long shot. 

But i bet you that by the end of tomorrow someone will have the trophy, since in theory you could earn the trophy within the first two hours of playing the game. But you would have to be lucky and extremely good at the game.

24 minutes ago, revilo44 said:

https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame/status/1290368171099279362?s=20

Someone commented and its a bit of a yikes response, i was very excited for the game and as a autistic gamer ive been trying to get my E rated games down and im not sure if i should start this if its going to be permanently at a low ranking 

"Trolling trophy hunters level hard. Gonna play on my other account because of that pathetic trophy. Good Job, a lot of hunter will not play your game, do you know about it?"

their reply - "what if you achieve the trophy on your other account?"

??

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

"Trolling trophy hunters level hard. Gonna play on my other account because of that pathetic trophy. Good Job, a lot of hunter will not play your game, do you know about it?"

there reply - "what if you achieve the trophy on your other account?"

??

If I got 10 Wins in a row

I eat my PS4 lol

???

BW4N8t.jpeg

Edited by HartmannD
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Hard trophy. Complete all challenges. 

Win 1000 games

Win 10 games in a row without getting hit

Does anyone know how boosting will be though? That's always the big question. If you can boost these trophies, they will be super easy. I'd be shocked if you couldn't do private matches. But I do know some games won't allow trophies to pop in private matches. I don't know how this game is though, when it comes to that stuff.

Now that made me laugh. Yeah pretty much any chance of complaining to the developers to make the trophy easier, is just going get turned down. They're more likely to increase the number of wins than reduce them lol.

Edited by KON007

This platinum looks crazy, game does look pretty fun though, reminds me of good old bonkers Takeshi Castle.

Not going near this plat, if I play it will be on my alt.

Good luck to those who want to plat this.....500 rounds, 40 fame, win 5 episodes in a row lmfao!!

They all look like fun, that 5 episodes in a row though, looks like a episode is 5 rounds or whatever, can you imagine winning 5 in a row against 30 or whatever ot is online players....and in the trailer he mentioned only 1 winner xD

Guess lets hope you can boost with bots..... 

8 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I can't believe people are actually complaining on Twitter haha what a bunch of losers. I'm guessing they are annoyed they can't get their easy platinum fix. 

Im not sure people are asking for a easy plat. Just a fair list. Waist of time complaining. Do devs ever change a trophy. Requirements will get easier for trophies for certain games like steep for example when they added more events so it avoided the really tough ones but they wont lower the requirement for a trophy

• Like 1