Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

One of the devs is available though dms on discord, its worth more people reaching out like i did.

I already reached out to them on twitter but it seems that the dev team does not care at all since the first thing they did was create a tweet to bash the trophy hunters. sad.

Edited by Kravnnn
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kravnnn said:

I already reached out to them on twitter but it seems that the dev team does not care at all since the first thing they did was create a tweet to bash the trophy hunters. sad.

Well to be fair the trophy hunters are making themselves look like fools. Its the same thing when mein leben was revealed, people whining, and complaining. Trophy hunters are like "well I'm not gonna play your game cause dumb trophies" I'd do the same, ignore them or make jokes.

34 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

You are so stupid dude. It's not about getting easy platinum. It's about getting obtainable platinum depending on skill. Trophy for getting 5 wins it's just stupid, depending on luck. It does not make sense, You understand now?

At least the Platinum is obtainable, there's still games out there like Duck Game or Toy Soldiers War Chest where they haven't even cared to make the Platinum achievable.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

I'm excited for this game and I was looking forward to trying to earn the platinum and grinding towards that goal. I was even gonna but the dlc to help them out.

The thing that changed with this trophy is that now i'll probably just play it a bit when it comes out or if my friends wanna play and drop it immediately after. And now I won't need to buy the dlc because what does it matter?

What’s the minimum amount of players you can play a game with? The maximum is 60, but maybe if you changed your IP to access another server in a small country or area with less traffic you could get a game with only 10 players? I don’t know, but there’s gotta be some way to exploit it.

I'll be playing it for sure, especially since it's free on ps+, but I'm really not fond of Mediatonic's attitude. Best solution imo is just don't spend anything on the inevitable MTX, 'cause this game is primed for that sort of thing.

If you really care about 100% then don't play it, or play on an alt (it does require ps+ to play so bear that in mind). Alternatively we go to the extreme and get 60 trophy hunters to simultaneously join game to boost everyone for a total of 300 matches. That would be quite the accomplishment if anyone actually did that!

• Like 1

even though I think the requirements for the plat are stupid and insane, the meme quality of this is fantastic

everyone who doesn't have a 100% profile shouldn't give a damn about not getting the plat

well I'm pretty excited, count me in

Edited by Alaquia