Around The World Easy & Fastest Method

TheBlaskar

6 hours ago, Chron-o-John said:

I checked on psntl and the guys id is HusamNahas. Typed it into in psnprofiles updates and voilà. 

There must be at least one more person that got the trophy since HusamNahas got it today and its been at 0.1% a few days ago already. Also he must have a much faster way to get the trophy. It only took him 5 days to do it...

• Like 1

On 9.8.2020 at 8:44 PM, wolker4 said:

There must be at least one more person that got the trophy since HusamNahas got it today and its been at 0.1% a few days ago already. Also he must have a much faster way to get the trophy. It only took him 5 days to do it...

Well, does using the glitch give you the trophies Pro Skater XL or Dropping Jaws? If not you can start with Around the world and do the rest afterwards. The weird thing is that he did other trophies before. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarryPooter__ said:

Do you know if any of these freeze the game or crash over a couple hours? I’ve been doing the big ramp method since last Friday. 

I tried the glitches except for the california skatepark glitch, sadly both maps freezes or the game will crash after couple of hours.

The glitch in Easy day high school took 5/6 hours to crash.

If you Press the Up D-pad the game will freeze but don't do anything, Sometimes you spawn back.

My english isn't very good, I'm from the netherlands. 

Edited by BarryPooter__

On 31/07/2020 at 11:35 PM, BCarsonElite said:

I've discovered a glitch that allows you to fall infinitely but wasn't sure if it counted towards the trophy so I sent the instructions over to True Achievements and the guys on Xbox tested out the method and found that it does, in fact, count towards the achievement. With this method, I calculated that if we fall at terminal velocity with room for error, we're looking at about 200 hours for the full 40,000km. One user has reported a full percentage an hour overnight while others have said 2-3 hours per percentage. Either way, it's definitely faster than all other methods. The glitch is shown in the video in the link but you can also find comments under the video on the website that improve the method, making it much easier to accomplish and maintain:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a302961/around-the-world-achievement?gamerid=736628

Thank you for this post, it will be very useful as soon as I get the game. As a skateboarder myself I cannot wait to play this and I am dying for SKATE4! But yeah I think this trophy is absolutely ridiculous... 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I've been able to get the game to autosave by going into the Tutorial. Don't ask me why, but I always use the Ollie tutorial, and it seems to get the.......better chance to auto-save? I could be wrong on the better autosave part, but YES you can get the game to auto-save by entering the tutorial. I tested it by changing clothes, and closing the game. Old fashioned way. Lol. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Core-Taku said:

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I've been able to get the game to autosave by going into the Tutorial. Don't ask me why, but I always use the Ollie tutorial, and it seems to get the.......better chance to auto-save? I could be wrong on the better autosave part, but YES you can get the game to auto-save by entering the tutorial. I tested it by changing clothes, and closing the game. Old fashioned way. Lol. 

I've given up on this trophy but this could be game-changing for people using the falling glitch. losing progress due to a crash is an absolute pain so if this is a way to circumnavigate the loss then everybody should do what you're doing. nice find, man

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

I've given up on this trophy but this could be game-changing for people using the falling glitch. losing progress due to a crash is an absolute pain so if this is a way to circumnavigate the loss then everybody should do what you're doing. nice find, man

Same. I just gave up on too. Maybe I’ll come back to it if it gets revised or something. I see another user on here got it and the plat but legit I don’t know how. 

On 8/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, BCarsonElite said:

Figured it was worth a share. Possibly a better idea to just start a new topic on it? Eh. All good. At least someone can find it on page 2 of this topic.

16 hours ago, PlushyPants49 said:

So we've established that crashing means no progress is made? 

I've been doing it for weeks and letting it crash... 1f62a.png

same, mostly accidentally because I was being greedy and trying to hit the 4.5 hour mark. Did closing the game without initiating an auto save also not count? I’m willing to bet none of those worked either. 

Got another tip. I was experimenting with buttons, and found that I've been able to pass the reset barrier in the glitched building; by holding circle instead of holding a grab trick. Just gotta make sure you're holding circle, and putting your foot down as you're falling off the edge.

Found a few funny glitches with the circle button (holding it) bypassing some barriers under "The Big Ramp". Sucks me up into the ramp. Lmao.

Hope that helps....your controller at the least. Heh.