Around The World Easy & Fastest Method

TheBlaskar

8 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

This is the method I now recommend all players use. It's fast without causing the game to crash which means it's pretty much the best method out there. Shoutout to Michael Rojas for discovering this

Doing this as I type! I’ve been doing the big ramp for a while now but I’ll occasionally get stuck in a block or something and it won’t do anything after. So I hope this will finish it off quick! I’ll load the olli tutorial before I quit the game now just in case too. Thanks for sharing! 

Three people now have the platinum this is so frustrating because I want skater xl to be my 15th platinum considering by the time I started getting platinums skate 2 and 3 were impossible but for the love of god if we have all been trying since launch how on earth have three people got it makes me wonder if you’re actually supposed to skate that far or go to each map in a specific order or go to each map with each character or complete every challenge with each character 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Cats said:

i have been at this for three weeks now still no trophy and plat......

i have a feeling that free falling glitch and big ramp glitch didnt increase %.....

Yea I moved on. I hope that one it gets figured out but for now there definitely better things then messing with a trophy that is clearly an issue. Over on the Xbox side Around the World pops but the Achievement Hunter achievement doesn’t so really frustrating all around. 

12 hours ago, Cats said:

i have a feeling that free falling glitch and big ramp glitch didnt increase %.....

Estimated total time? I’ve clocked about 70 hours. Would be more but I’m not sure if any of it saved...

12 minutes ago, AniixFn said:

Estimated total time? I’ve clocked about 70 hours. Would be more but I’m not sure if any of it saved...

if youre doing big ramp idle method ( the one on the big ramp then run off and crash at the border) or anywhere else its over 2000 hours

Freefalling glitch 200 hours

big ramp glitch( the one that send you to far desert) maybe 200 to 2000 hours depends

• Like 1

I’m not sure if it has been asked/answered already on this forum, but has anyone messaged one of or all three people who have the around the world trophy/Platinum trophy, and asked how they got them? Maybe it’s really easy and we’re all just over thinking it? Maybe they can give us answers?

5 minutes ago, edk97 said:

I’m not sure if it has been asked/answered already on this forum, but has anyone messaged one of or all three people who have the around the world trophy/Platinum trophy, and asked how they got them? Maybe it’s really easy and we’re all just over thinking it? Maybe they can give us answers?

I don’t think anyone has. I at least haven’t seen it. I’d love to know. 

2 minutes ago, BlueMageBlake said:

I don’t think anyone has. I at least haven’t seen it. I’d love to know. 

Hmm. Okay. I just checked and 7 people with EU copy’s of the game have gotten the around the world. That makes 10 people between US and EU that have gotten this trophy. There has to be someone out of the 10 that has an idea or knows how they got it?

9 hours ago, edk97 said:

Hmm. Okay. I just checked and 7 people with EU copy’s of the game have gotten the around the world. That makes 10 people between US and EU that have gotten this trophy. There has to be someone out of the 10 that has an idea or knows how they got it?

See discussion in the EU thread.

9 hours ago, corysummers said:

congrats! Did you use the falling method or one of the other ones?

pretty much all of the above. i stopped using the falling method when i saw that the progress wasn't saved after crashing or  i was actually watching it (doing the fall method) and could go do a challenge every 30 min or so

On 9/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, Zee315 said:

pretty much all of the above. i stopped using the falling method when i saw that the progress wasn't saved after crashing or  i was actually watching it (doing the fall method) and could go do a challenge every 30 min or so

How long would you say it took ya; you boss mode? Gz on the Plat as well my man.

Say about 5 hours a day for about 5 weeks?
Just a guess. Lol.

Edited by Core-Taku

On 9/22/2020 at 3:04 PM, Zee315 said:

I can tell you I stopped playing games for at least 2 weeks lol

Lmao. That's how I felt when I got my Brawlhalla platinum (100%*) recently. I got the fastest achiever, and......it was no joke. Lol. AFK methods are just not 4lyf.

?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 0:55 PM, Cats said:

So Cats are you thinking the big ramp glitch doesn’t count? God I fucking hope it does my PS4 is running hot trying to grind it out. 

22 hours ago, BlueMageBlake said:

Just to follow up, I’m trying this new method where you get outside the map on the big ramp and just roll down a mountain into the valley and then spawn back at the top. I will let you guys know if I get it to pop this way. 

I started working on this yesterday, I will update as well if I get the trophy.