Around The World Easy & Fastest Method

TheBlaskar

On 25-12-2020 at 10:04 PM, MACDUFF72 said:

Merry Christmas everybody! I was just browsing through people that have achieved the platinum for this game and it appears as though someone achieved in in under 6 hours. Not too sure how this would be possible though. Anybody know what this might be, hacks or click change or something maybe? Just thought it was odd, figured I'd bring it up here.

A bit of a late reply but not much hacking needed for it. Just have to make sure that you get the distance trophy as you first trophy or be very close to it before you earn any other trophy. And the distance trophy was the very first trophy of this person. All the other trophies don't take very long. This person also did the EU list and that took just over a month because of the grind.

I also tried to do it that way just because I wanted to be sure the glitch I used back in the day worked. But... I accidentally did a kickflip and got a trophy ?

Congrats at the new achievers! ?

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12.8.2021 at 10:56 AM, PREtense777 said:

Hey, seems as though they may have patched the ability to clip through the wall now.

I'd used your method a few times before, but since the update, seems they may have patched it.

They didnt patched the mountain glitch on the big ramp, i can still do it, and just did it for a couple hours. The only glitch they've patched is the one in downtown la where you clip through the wall on the building next to you. 

18 minutes ago, G2F4U said:

They didnt patched the mountain glitch on the big ramp, i can still do it, and just did it for a couple hours. The only glitch they've patched is the one in downtown la where you clip through the wall on the building next to you. 

Found that out while trying to replicate the videos. But good news, i found a way to still clip into the buildings, completely accidental aswell.

If you put your marker at the edge of a bench at the right spot, then you'll fall through the ground. When that happens, quickly change to the marker and try moving it forwards and you should face through the wall pretty easily. So infinite fall should still be viable, should save some time in the long run ;)

On 8/12/2021 at 1:56 AM, PREtense777 said:

Hey, seems as though they may have patched the ability to clip through the wall now.

I'd used your method a few times before, but since the update, seems they may have patched it.

You can still manage to get into the building. Just gotta use the same method that's used to get outside of the map on The Big Ramp. Hop into the wall with a few pushes, and press Triangle right after you crash into it. Might take a few tries.

Finally unlocked this god forsaken platinum!  I only used the desert method for grinding i had 3 blue screens happen during my grinding.  All said and done it was approximatley 854-856 hours of grinding when that plat finally unlocked.  ?? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Someone posted a vid on youtube to get Around the World in about 45 minutes on a new account.. I bought the game and tested it and well, it is actually working (as of right now). I started the game, did this immediately and got the trophy after about 50 minutes:

This is not my video. Someone just mentioned it to me. Just got the plat in about 4 hours thanks to this.

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 4

Can confirm it. That vid worked for me. Left my console alone for 50 minutes like he said with a piece of paper lodged in my analog. Came back to the platinum trophy. Propz to the guy who made the vid. Saved my PS4 a chunk of lifespan, and saved me money on my car insur....I mean energy bill.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2021 at 3:45 AM, Yoey_666 said:

Someone posted a vid on youtube to get Around the World in about 45 minutes on a new account.. I bought the game and tested it and well, it is actually working (as of right now). I started the game, did this immediately and got the trophy after about 50 minutes:

This is not my video. Someone just mentioned it to me. Just got the plat in about 4 hours thanks to this.

Does this work with digital version so latest patch?

6 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Does this work with digital version so latest patch?

I just did this on the latest patch of the digital version. 

I skated to the spot he showed in the video, just hit triangle a bunch of times on the edge until i was out of bounds (dont hit anything but triangle, no directions on the dpad took me like 20 minutes to figure this out lol).

Once I was out I did what he said, tucked a little piece of business card in the dpad and let it sit for 40 minutes. 

Glad I clicked this random post today! 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:45 PM, Yoey_666 said:

Holy shit I can't believe this worked ?

I've been periodically checking this trophy for over a year now since this game came out for a manageable work around and the time has finally come. The method in this video 100% works and I was able to get it on my first try. Getting out of the map was super easy and I folded up a post-it and wedged it my analog stick and set a timer for 50 minutes until the trophy popped. Mad props to the person who figured this out cause there was no way I would've bothered to get this trophy legit lol. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can confirm that this trick still works as of now. Was a pain for me to get something that could maintain the manual since obviously a rubber band would push the stick way too far back and I couldn't get a paper clip working on either a Dualsense or a Dualshock 4 for the life of me, but I managed to jury rig something together to do the job.

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 10:45 PM, Yoey_666 said:

Time to pick this game up, then

On 2/20/2022 at 9:17 PM, eblancoo said:

PLEASEE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS 50 [MINUTE] SOLUTION  Works as of superbowl 2022 Rams won!

EDIT WITH UPDATE: Managed to get out of the map on the Courthouse, I think I have the stick set right because the character is till falling after 10 minutes. The music is still cycling so I don't think it froze lol. I'll come back with an update later.

I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the damn map lol. I'm currently using the hills on the mega ramp map, I was able to get out on that one. Any tips on how to get out on the courthouse would be great if y'all have any

Edited by somekindarobot

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, Yoey_666 said:

Holy shit I can't believe this actually worked thank you

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm when the trophy pops? Does it pop when you're actively falling or after you reset the spawn? I've tried 3 separate times, the first about 45 minutes, the second well over 2 hours and the third an hour. The first two times both registered as a manual when I was done so I know I did it right and the 3rd time froze the game. Just looking for some more clarity besides "it works" because it isn't for me.

EDIT: Never mind...apparently it worked the first time I did it, but it didn't register on my trophy list for some reason, so I thought it didn't. Got the platinum after doing the manual trophy last.

Edited by corkscrew17
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank goodness for this community. That video was perfect and I finally got the platinum.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:38 AM, St-Lonit said:

I'm on 1.15, was this patched? I can't get out of the courthouse.

I was having the same issue but you have to turn on the Map Editor Alpha in settings in order to do an item drop. You basically need to drop a table outside the boundary and hold triangle while in the item drop mode to tie the session mark to the table and then drop outside the map. The patch did not stop me from acquiring the plat nor making that video a moot point. Still works!

(Sorry if I am replying and you were already successful LOL. I didn't check your Skater XL progress before typing all this)