What is so hard about this game?

big_bob002

I was trying to look it up. It seems the sections you use the AI is the tag mode. So you switch back and forth? Would it be possible to get really good at switching between the characters quickly?

I'm interested in the challenge. Gotta love psn profiles.com where I am all worried about having another game without a plat in my profile...

I was trying to look it up. It seems the sections you use the AI is the tag mode. So you switch back and forth? Would it be possible to get really good at switching between the characters quickly?

I'm interested in the challenge. Gotta love psn profiles.com where I am all worried about having another game without a plat in my profile...

On NGS2 plus, it's impossible because you have to do all missions twice to get the Missions trophy- Normal & Turbo difficulty which is impossible.

Edited by NightWing

• 1 month later...

I can't believe they haven't pulled out a patch in over 6 months... Numerous people have addressed Sony about the issue and they aren't doing anything... Either co-op has to be implemented or the missions need to be nerfed...

PS. Whoever thought of the idea of turbo mode, pay me an airplane ticket and I'm all into murdering him. Not enough that they made the missions impossible, they have to make it "even more impossible" by putting turbo mode...  :yay:  :highfive: *turbo facepalm*

Hayashit needs to be fired from team ninja, every Ninja Gaiden game that came out at his hands is pure cancer

Edited by Zongorillacska
  • Like 1

are u guys thinking that it will come a patch or something like that in the future? x.x

I doubt it. getting an online feature for this game might be big for a patch. They don't listen to the complaints of the people who are playing this game except for their new franchises. Another version would be better, but I doubt they'll do it. Knowing the new TN.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...