What is so hard about this game?

big_bob002

I'm a fan of Ninja Gaiden,got the PS3 version and I'll buy the Vita version as well...since I saw that no one had the plat I went crazy..ha...thats a ruthless challenge.Ninja Gaiden does not forgive.

It's not a challenge, it's literally an impossible mission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

because you will never pass that mission, btw I saw a video about beating mission by using bugs, still they stucked in ultimate ninja or something

You probably saw the video of UN2 wall glitching, that of course can be done on vita too. It's beatable with that. But even if you've done that (and that already requires tremendous amount of luck to perform with the AI), you still have to do UN1 and UN3. Those are impossible, no way to glitch around them.

• 1 year later...

So about a year and a half later has anyone got a response from Tecmo or Team Ninja about this? I think it's flat out lazy to just port over the PS3 version to here, remove the multiplayer yet still require the player to complete challenges in which multiplayer support is mandatory, and not even bother to optimise it for Vita. 

• 4 months later...

Lol guys... it is actually possible. Luckily you don't need to recover the AI, so you could Solo them or recover the AI just to make sure, enemies are focused on the AI again. Yes sure... people will say "No it's not", but if we imagine to do a run, where you only lands 100% save hits and then avoid bosses all the time, until you'll get again the chance. Sure, a round could take perhaps +30-50mins, but you had to play very traditional at this point. I'm very sure, if our Leet Players wouldn't be to lazy, like SoundDreamer, they could complete the game, if they would give it a serious chance and wouldn't hear about all the complainers. 

• Like 2

Lol guys... it is actually possible. Luckily you don't need to recover the AI, so you could Solo them or recover the AI just to make sure, enemies are focused on the AI again. Yes sure... people will say "No it's not", but if we imagine to do a run, where you only lands 100% save hits and then avoid bosses all the time, until you'll get again the chance. Sure, a round could take perhaps +30-50mins, but you had to play very traditional at this point. I'm very sure, if our Leet Players wouldn't be to lazy, like SoundDreamer, they could complete the game, if they would give it a serious chance and wouldn't hear about all the complainers. 

So you're saying people should try a run-and-gun tactic? It could be possible that way :hmm: If no one hasn't tried something like that by now.

So you're saying people should try a run-and-gun tactic? It could be possible that way :hmm: If no one hasn't tried something like that by now.

Like i said yeah and i'm very sure no one did it. You just may to tackle the missions more strategic and take a lot of time and invest a lot of dedication to do. Maybe people would also find out new strats, glitches etc. Just because it's a remake of the PS3 Version, it doesn't mean there are maybe new glitches. Just like DMC4 last Gen and Special Edition... many differences noticed. 

I like trophies as much as the next person, but not playing a very good game simply because you can't get the platinum is a really sad reason not to play. 

You have spoken the truth, but since all people here, or let me say - +95% of all Members here are super dedicated out of sudden. Protecting their 100% with all possible ways, no matter what. All these people are also always that good, that online Trophies are the hardes part, because they're afraid the Servers could shut down. If they got this problem... their life is maybe over  :hmm:

I'd rather not play a game with unobtainable stuff due to developer incompetence. Why would a want to support a developer by buying a game of theirs when they show they don't give enough of a shit to make sure the game is actually fully functional? This isnt just a case of trophies bring glitched either, the mode is straight up impossible (technically or whatever you want to call it) because of the exclusion of co op.

You dont even had played the PS3 Version of NGS2... allready talking and acting like you were born as a Master Ninja. You believe everything what people says right? Same as with people and P4A... they says its the hardes fighter (which is not true), but you believe it right? That's your own problem. 

But yeah i see your problem here... you're allready so good at this Game, without touching it, that searching a COOP Partner is the only problem to get the Plat. :hmm: 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

You dont even had played the PS3 Version of NGS2... allready talking and acting like you were born as a Master Ninja. You believe everything what people says right? Same as with people and P4A... they says its the hardes fighter (which is not true), but you believe it right? That's your own problem. 

But yeah i see your problem here... you're allready so good at this Game, without touching it, that searching a COOP Partner is the only problem to get the Plat. :hmm:

I'm not saying I am, I'm just stating I won't support a game that is fundamentally broken. If you have to resort to glitching or exploits to finish the mode (assuming it is truly impossible legit, and until someone proves otherwise the assumption will be that it is truly impossible) then that's broken and not something people should be supporting.

• Like 3

No, the problem is, that some people were just saying without really giving it a try - it is not possible. After this, everyone is complaining, like you and won't even think about that this game has been released back in the days. But if someone will be able someday to complete it.... everyone is coming to them like a filthy scurb and beg them to provide their strats.... :hmm: The thing is, there are so many good NG2 players outside who are simply to lazy for this or don't even have a Vita to try this. 

I was more referring to the suggestion of wall glitching mentioned earlier in the thread, not specifically what you were talking about.

If that strategy is "simple" then why has nobody done it yet? Of the 20k+ people who have played the I would assume one of them had tried it. You can't simply write off nobody having earned the trophy to laziness. Unless someone actually earns the trophies then this is all just talk and speculation and is just as valid as the speculation that the trophies are physically impossible to earn until proven otherwise.

You still don't get the point about it... but explaining a possible strat to a NG2 newbie is just a waste of time. The only guys who knew what i wanted to say were IKG and Lord_of_Ra. 

And thats the problem with adjustments like yours... if nobody has got it yet, why should i spent the effort there right? 

And it is allready hilarious that you know allready glitches from the game without even knowing the Game lol. That just shows that you guys are just in a way to afraid to start a game, which is hard, not gives you a 100% safe Platinum or is maybe impossible. In your case, if you ever would start NGS2 on PS3, then only if you find a Pro-Member who could help you out without any problems, just to be sure you can obtain your Plat. xD

From +20 tracked Gamers, only 247 people could do any other Trophies yet, i also would say even less then 0,01% gave the game a serious try. I'm very sure about this. 

You still don't get the point about it... but explaining a possible strat to a NG2 newbie is just a waste of time. The only guys who knew what i wanted to say were IKG and Lord_of_Ra. 

And thats the problem with adjustments like yours... if nobody has got it yet, why should i spent the effort there right? 

And it is allready hilarious that you know allready glitches from the game without even knowing the Game lol. That just shows that you guys are just in a way to afraid to start a game, which is hard, not gives you a 100% safe Platinum or is maybe impossible. In your case, if you ever would start NGS2 on PS3, then only if you find a Pro-Member who could help you out without any problems, just to be sure you can obtain your Plat. xD

From +20 tracked Gamers, only 247 people could do any other Trophies yet, i also would say even less then 0,01% gave the game a serious try. I'm very sure about this. 

If you think its possible then go for it. 

I believe when i see it though. Reason is 5 or so tried it on my friends list. All have spent 1000+ hours on Ngs2, destroyed all missions. They said it really isn´t possible. Even then what about turbo mode?

• Like 2

if nobody has got it yet, why should i spent the effort there right? 

If nobody has earned it and it'd been stated by people who are actually good at the NG games that they believe it's impossible, then that's a good enough basis for me. Why would I want to spent hundreds of hours trying to do something that other people who are better at the game then me have stated to be impossible?

And it is allready hilarious that you know allready glitches from the game without even knowing the Game lol.

I'm just stating things that were posted in this thread. I haven't claimed to know more about the game than that.

That just shows that you guys are just in a way to afraid to start a game, which is hard, not gives you a 100% safe Platinum or is maybe impossible. In your case, if you ever would start NGS2 on PS3, then only if you find a Pro-Member who could help you out without any problems, just to be sure you can obtain your Plat. xD

You obviously haven't even bothered to look at my profile. I'm fine with playing things that might be legitimately too hard for me if I'm interested in the game. I'm not one to shy away from things just because I think I can't finish them. I wont waste my time on a game that is fundamentally broken and most likely impossible to finish.

And like Dpatriot said, if it's not impossible then why not you do it? I see the game is already on your profile. If you are so adamant that it isn't impossible then I'm sure it would be a huge accomplishment to be the person to prove that it isn't impossible.

Like i said yeah and i'm very sure no one did it. You just may to tackle the missions more strategic and take a lot of time and invest a lot of dedication to do. Maybe people would also find out new strats, glitches etc. Just because it's a remake of the PS3 Version, it doesn't mean there are maybe new glitches. Just like DMC4 last Gen and Special Edition... many differences noticed. 

Sounds like a plan mate. I already have the Ps3 version so that's the only thing keeping me from buying this one unless it goes really down. It'll ultimately depend on how much I'll love sigma plus on a handheld though.

Even so, I used to know some people on .org that are pretty much elite on NG games, and they said it's ultimately impossible. Someone going for this will really have to dig even deeper than them to see any chance maybe.

Just something to keep in mind.

The traditional hit and run tactic might work, but oh boy I bet it might take an eternity of skill just to do that alone.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

First at all, this was a plan - maybe a possible strat, i simply wanted to tell, not a 100% save way to get, which i made and some friends of me, who are in a way better then me. Since that i didn't bothered to start this Game, by knowing that i won't be perhaps able to do. But it is kinda sad that people weren't really trying their best. Where are all those dedicated people today? I also never thought at first, i wouldn't be ever able to do DMC4:SE in one and a half day and hit +50 WRs on the last Gen Version, but i spend enough effort to achieve my goal. I will also try my best there and won't put the game away, just because it seems to be impossible. How ever, it is always fun to see, how you don't even do your own plans or minds to get something but acusing people if they have a plan, but it wasn't successfully done YET. You guys behaviour is just like being a King in their throne... doing nothing, but only getting from others. Be happy that there are people outside who are thinking about some strats, which are maybe possible, even if they sound hilarious hard. FNC with his OWC Lv60 is a perfect example... at first for a large time period no one even know how to get it, but today a very very few ones knows it, because they were clever and dedicated enough to find strats to get the Trophy. I know, this is only boosting but the reason why i mentioned that, is, there were people outside who didn't gave up fast. 

Bring proof or obtain the trophies, then I'll believe you. If not, well you know the deal...

Lol, a Dummy Account is going to try to give me orders? Hilarious. 

If you think its possible then go for it. 

I believe when i see it though. Reason is 5 or so tried it on my friends list. All have spent 1000+ hours on Ngs2, destroyed all missions. They said it really isn´t possible. Even then what about turbo mode?

I also have them and they have different opinions. About Turbo Mode... i honestly don't know, idk how to unlock it btw? 

Sounds like a plan mate. I already have the Ps3 version so that's the only thing keeping me from buying this one unless it goes really down. It'll ultimately depend on how much I'll love sigma plus on a handheld though.

Even so, I used to know some people on .org that are pretty much elite on NG games, and they said it's ultimately impossible. Someone going for this will really have to dig even deeper than them to see any chance maybe.

Just something to keep in mind.

The traditional hit and run tactic might work, but oh boy I bet it might take an eternity of skill just to do that alone.

Never thought about using PSTV by playing it then with a PS3 Controller? I saw allready Videos how people played it on there... this makes things a lot easier though. Like i said, this Idea which i was trying to tell wasn't only made by me, also from players who are a lot better then me in NG2. Not only Skill, but also luck is required there. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Never thought about using PSTV by playing it then with a PS3 Controller? I saw allready Videos how people played it on there... this makes things a lot easier though. Like i said, this Idea which i was trying to tell wasn't only made by me, also from players who are a lot better then me in NG2. Not only Skill, but also luck is required there. 

Not really, PSTV never really appealed to me since it was announced. I am looking forward to play it on a handheld because the idea of playing a frenetic hack n slash on a portable sparks my curiosity over 9000  :P You know, new gaming experiences?

Luck? Oh, after seeing videos of the missions, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra