Get Rocket Arena for free [No more PS4 codes]

Abby_TheLastofUs

I would have posted in this in the sales thread, but figured a new thread would get more notice.

There's a promotion going on now, and if you act fast you can get a standard edition of the game for free.

Go to this Contact EA page.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=rocket-arena&community=true&utm_campaign=roar_hd_ww_eam_socs_twt_request-a-code-rocket-arena&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=64207&ts=1596257341475

Select PS4 as your platform, unless you want the game on something else. For PS4, you need to have a North American account to get the game.

Click on Codes and Promotions, and after that click on Promotions questions.

Enter the code: LETSROCKET

You will then have to log into your EA account, or create one if you don't already have one. You will then be sent to a contact form. Enter LETSROCKET in the subject line, as well as your issue. Submit the form, and then check your E-mail for the code.

I got my code in minutes.

StfaOyY.png

Just realized this should have been posted in the Giveaways section. Welp. ?

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 3

I wouldn't buy it right now or worry too much, I believe it'll inevitably become a free to play game because it already went on sale from around £24 to £4 within its first 2 weeks of existing. It totally flopped and I can absolutely see it getting a fast server shutdown due to not getting a big enough player base.

Edited by Sergen