SnowStorm

600,000 Amrita every 30 seconds

19 posts in this topic

I thought I'd share this amazing farming location for anyone that is in need of a bit of a stat boost. It requires the Tengu's Disciple DLC and to be in the mission "Eternal Rivals". I'm currently having some issues with my internet connection, so please excuse the lack of video to go with this. I'll try my best to describe the exact location.

 

Right after dispelling the Dark Realm and leaving the cave area, there will be a hill. At the bottom of the hill will be a Bakegani, the giant crab yokai. Just after that and at the top of the hill will be a second Bakegani and then a shrine nearby. It's the third shrine of the mission. Now, for some reason which I really think may eventually be patched out, those Bakegani yokai will give 300,000 amrita per kill. All you have to do is kill the two and then run back to the shrine. I timed myself with a stopwatch and I basically hit 1.2million amrita in about 55 seconds. I was originally on the version 1.11 patch, but i'm not on 1.12 and they still drop 300,000 per kill. I'm not sure if that's on purpose or someone just programmed a sixth digit accidentally, but it really is a ridiculous amount of amrita per kill. I'm running at 99 magic with a 64% increase to my lightning damage, so one use of a Thunderstorm Shot talisman is enough for a quick kill

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they difficult enemies to kill? Maybe that's why they're work 600k? However it would be funny if there was an extra 0 put in by mistake 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can be a bother if you're in a small area and can't get to the weakspot, but definitely not one of the tougher yokai

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard this from friend and he is level 300 in one day in no time. If anyone want to abuse it should do so before getting patch

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not so sure it's unintended that the giant crabs give 300K amrita, as they're often quite annoying to kill. Unless of course you know what you're doing.

 

It is indeed good advice for leveling fast if you use some kind of setup (like the thundershot talisman) to just destroy them fast, as the crabs spawn really close to that shrine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SnowStorm said:

I thought I'd share this amazing farming location for anyone that is in need of a bit of a stat boost. It requires the Tengu's Disciple DLC and to be in the mission "Eternal Rivals". I'm currently having some issues with my internet connection, so please excuse the lack of video to go with this. I'll try my best to describe the exact location.

 

Right after dispelling the Dark Realm and leaving the cave area, there will be a hill. At the bottom of the hill will be a Bakegani, the giant crab yokai. Just after that and at the top of the hill will be a second Bakegani and then a shrine nearby. It's the third shrine of the mission. Now, for some reason which I really think may eventually be patched out, those Bakegani yokai will give 300,000 amrita per kill. All you have to do is kill the two and then run back to the shrine. I timed myself with a stopwatch and I basically hit 1.2million amrita in about 55 seconds. I was originally on the version 1.11 patch, but i'm not on 1.12 and they still drop 300,000 per kill. I'm not sure if that's on purpose or someone just programmed a sixth digit accidentally, but it really is a ridiculous amount of amrita per kill. I'm running at 99 magic with a 64% increase to my lightning damage, so one use of a Thunderstorm Shot talisman is enough for a quick kill

 

What difficulty was this done on bro?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

 

What difficulty was this done on bro?

Just the default standard difficulty. Sorry, I've 100% forgotten what it's called. I haven't completed NG+ yet to unlock the DLC area on any other difficulties. I'm curious to know how much amrita they give in higher difficulties if someone wants to test 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If anyone wants to know, at around level 250 you need about 10,000,000 amrita to level up.

I always thought it was best to just play expeditions on Dream of the Demon. You don't have to be afraid of dying and losing your amrita. At the end of a level on Dream of the Demon you can get around 10 to 20 million amrita. Of course this means you need to do new game plus first.

But I should also say, that level in this game doesn't really matter. It's mostly all about gear. A level 500 player would still have a hard time in the first region of Dream of the Demon if they have no build.

Edited by BestUsername----
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

If anyone wants to know, at around level 250 you need about 10,000,000 amrita to level up.

I always thought it was best to just play expeditions on Dream of the Demon. You don't have to be afraid of dying and losing your amrita. At the end of a level on Dream of the Demon you can get around 10 to 20 million amrita. Of course this means you need to do new game plus first.

But I should also say, that level in this game doesn't really matter. It's mostly all about gear. A level 500 player would still have a hard time in the first region of Dream of the Demon if they have no build.

Oh I 100% agree. It's very easy to get suckered into thinking "look at my level, I'm indestructible!", but then reality kicks in. 

 

Speaking of difficulty, is Dream of the Demon the highest difficulty at the moment? I can't really remember if Way of the Wise and Way of the Nioh were patched into the original game or they were already there in the beginning 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Oh I 100% agree. It's very easy to get suckered into thinking "look at my level, I'm indestructible!", but then reality kicks in. 

 

Speaking of difficulty, is Dream of the Demon the highest difficulty at the moment? I can't really remember if Way of the Wise and Way of the Nioh were patched into the original game or they were already there in the beginning 

They came with the second and third DLCs. So, we will probably get 2 more difficulties with the next 2 DLCs here as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SnowStorm said:

Oh I 100% agree. It's very easy to get suckered into thinking "look at my level, I'm indestructible!", but then reality kicks in. 

 

Speaking of difficulty, is Dream of the Demon the highest difficulty at the moment? I can't really remember if Way of the Wise and Way of the Nioh were patched into the original game or they were already there in the beginning 

Way of the Wise and Way of the Nioh were patched in along side the 2nd and 3rd DLCS. But they didn't have trophies along with the new difficulties. And yes, as of this moment Dream of the Demon is the highest difficulty.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 3:00 AM, SnowStorm said:

Just the default standard difficulty. Sorry, I've 100% forgotten what it's called. I haven't completed NG+ yet to unlock the DLC area on any other difficulties. I'm curious to know how much amrita they give in higher difficulties if someone wants to test 

 

Thanks for the quick reply, although you'd be better off playing in the highest difficulty. You earn so much by just killing off every enemy on a stage. Really enjoying the new difficulty so far, it really makes you play smarter and not just plow through with your end game build. Although I'm sure once everybody becomes OP in less than a week or so those players will pretty much carry you through the game just like before!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm also not sure if that is really unintentional. 300k per kill sounds like a lot, but it actually is not. For example, the one Yoki that jumps out of the glass canister right before the final boss yields 200k per kill on Dream of the Strong. It literally dies in 5 seconds, and is like 10 steps away from the Shrine. 

 

Also, as stated above, levels don't mean much in this game. A proper build is much more important. I just unlocked Dream of the Demon at barely level 145, when the recommended level for the final mission was 225 or so. 

 

Now that I got my sweet Yasakani Magatama, it's time to go OP 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, McCullyCullen said:

They came with the second and third DLCs. So, we will probably get 2 more difficulties with the next 2 DLCs here as well.

 

God I hope not.

I love Nioh but playing through for a fourth or fifth time will be a bit much. Not that I'm forced to play through again it just seems a bit unimaginative to give every enemy a billion HP and call it a new difficulty.

I've already bought the season pass so I'm locked in regardless. Just hope for some new levels like Tengus and maybe a couple of new weapons. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

 

God I hope not.

I love Nioh but playing through for a fourth or fifth time will be a bit much. Not that I'm forced to play through again it just seems a bit unimaginative to give every enemy a billion HP and call it a new difficulty.

I've already bought the season pass so I'm locked in regardless. Just hope for some new levels like Tengus and maybe a couple of new weapons. 

In Nioh 1 they added a new difficulty with each DLC, but the only difficulty related trophies is tied to the Demon difficulty. I'm sure it will be the same here. Dream of the Demon also isn't a whole playthrough more like 65% plus DLC.

You can expect each DLC trophy list to include: being proficient in the new weapon, equipping certain items, doing miscellaneous tasks/ collectables, and completing the DLC on Dream of the Demon, nothing too demanding.

Edited by BestUsername----
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2020 at 6:12 PM, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

Crabs were nerfed, RIP farming 

 

Thanks for the update, it's been awhile since I've fired up Nioh 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, and as stated above, there is no need for farming in this game. I just got back to 100% by finishing the DLC on Dream of the Demon, and my character is "only" level 285. 

 

However, if you really want to farm.. 600k is nothing. You can get over 80 Million Amrita in 2-3 minutes by doing Winds of Ruin (Afterglow online mission) on Dream of the Demon. I haven't farmed it, but just mentioning that this is the go-to mission for farming currently. Basically the "Marobashi" from Nioh 2. 

 

You can also do that mission on lower difficulties if you can't do it on DotD. 

Edited by Arcesius
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.