zlovoxx

zlovoxx's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

zlovoxx

Warhawk
Took me over a year to 100% so dont understand how that is too fast but ok

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Dont't see anything wrong with how quickly I earned these, at least be more specific as to why

50 Cent: Blood On The Sand
False flag, user has flagged for same reason on 2 other games, quite sad really

If i'm honest I don't remember, I haven't used this psn account in years as I hunt just ps4 games on a new one now

So all games have "Too fast" as the reason, correct? You will definitely have to explain more as the CRT did see things that were cheated. And honestly, saying "I can't remember" won't do you any good, even if you indeed can't remember.

17 minutes ago, zlovoxx said:

Warhawk
Took me over a year to 100% so dont understand how that is too fast but ok

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Dont't see anything wrong with how quickly I earned these, at least be more specific as to why

50 Cent: Blood On The Sand
False flag, user has flagged for same reason on 2 other games, quite sad really

Is the reason given for each of these flags "Edited timestamps" by chance?

Edited by DaivRules

I really honestly don't remember why those 3 Trophies were earned so close. maybe someone here who has also played warhawk will know why. Yes all of these flags say earned to fast and edited timestamps.

Yeah no. You're screwed

I couldn't really care less about leaderboard status anyway if I'm honest. Just here to defend myself against being labeled as a cheater

Edited by zlovoxx

1 minute ago, zlovoxx said:

I couldn't really care less about leaderboard status anyway if I'm honest. Just here to defend myself against being labeled as a cheater

Well you aren't really doing a stand up job of it tbh. Too fast is just one of a set amount of categories that used to get used, the thing that needs to be addressed is the manual reason for the flag given by the submitter; edited timestamps. The explanation will need to be quite in depth and detailed to explain how it could be 'mistaken for editing'.

If you don't care though there's not much point and it may as well be closed.

You have to do better than this, " i don't remember how i got it" is not really a valid argument don't you think?

You don't want to be labelled as a cheater but you ain't putting much effort into it

I think he might have either 1 used a save and launched the MP that way it autopopped, or 2 a Warhawk modder did rank him up to the max, or 3 he used modded trophies. But i can think about option 3 as of right now. I think your whole account is modded anyway, you choosed all the good unobtainable games to your profile without doing efford for them.

You can clearly see that with:

All 46 Trophies
25th January 2013 • Platinum in 2 weeks, 1 day

It's above this PS4 game that it is 0%: Ark: Survival Evolved.

Don't tell me that you forgot to sync 7 years ago.

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I think your whole account is modded anyway

Odd how he sync'd a game 4 years before it released.

25 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

It's simple really you don't want to be labeled as a cheater then don't cheat

I never cheated in the first place, dumbass. 

Anyway, If I can't get an detailed explanation as to why i'm removed from leader-boards then i'm out. (URL not allowed) is better than this shit excuse of a site

Edited by zlovoxx

The reason he doesn't remember is the same reason as why he got flagged. Edited timestamps. He didn't actually play the games. I really didn't expect this guy to dispute these reports so fast, last thing I did before I went to bed. I've got good evidence it's edited.

I think if anyone looks on his profile, you'll see it's all trophies from 2008 to January 2013. Yes, not even earned a single trophy since early 2013, yet, within 8 hours of the reports being made they tried to dispute it. That's curious to me.

Just to be super clear. Stuff like this is NOT wanted on the leaderboards. Please don't waste our time when we remove it.

Edited by MMDE