2+ player completion

Oisterboy

On 01/08/2020 at 6:33 PM, Oisterboy said:

Hey sorry I didn't see it anywhere. If I play in local co-op with friends on different characters will the trophies pop for all of us? Or do I need to do all of them myself? Thanks! 

If you're talking about the story trophies, you must complete solo - it's described as "Single Player". 

Other trophies can be done with your friend help, but it only unlocks for those that perform the action. If someone eats a fruit, it only unlocks for who ate the fruit, for example.

If both managed to complete a level without taking damage, both get the trophy. But it's easier if you make 2 runs, one defeating all enemies while the other plays defensively (triangle button when needed) 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

Going to second this just so its clear, anything done in co-op, whether its online or couch will not give you the trophy for finish story playthrough with 'X'. I did 5 bloody runs with SoR4 Axel was sure i had it till i was 80% through the list and realised i still didnt have it cause id never done a solo run ? dont look at it as a massive time sink though as you will be glad of the practice when it comes to beating Hard with S Ranks and doing the game on hard with no continues ? good luck and have fun. Still love this game, hope we get a 5.