High Class Sponsors?

RedlChris-_-

A couple of details that could be causing problems. What season in the game are you in? What world ranking are you currently as well? Are you playing singles, doubles or both?

i got mine and completed the trophy at the end of season 2 after winning all the singles and doubles grand slams in that year and was world number 1. 

hopefully that makes sense to you. 

Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

hope that helps

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I found an incredibly easy way to get this trophy after going through 3 seasons and still not getting the final few sponsors despite being #1, winning all slams singles and doubles, have max reputation and doing loads of press conferences.

Simply start a new career and pick Nadal. Get a top ranked partner. Now enter all slams (singles and doubles) and top rated events and top charity events and set the others to rest days.

Now just let he game simulate all the matches! The game will warn you that some trophies are voided by this but just ignore in this instance. Simulate through the entire season and pick the top sponsors as they appear (first one probably after australian open). Nadal seems to pretty much get the best sponsors straight away since he is already #1 ranked. I had to go part way into a second season and repeat the process but I got them all and the trophy popped! You might want to ocassionally invest the cash on the management screen to reduce faigue etc. By the end Nadal had dropped down to #7 but it didn't seem effect which sponsors I got. They just love Nadal!

The whole process took less than five minutes! I only tried it due to frustration. Given how janky the game can be it I thought it was worth a try.

• Like 3

On 14/10/2020 at 11:56 AM, aric201812 said:

I found an incredibly easy way to get this trophy after going through 3 seasons and still not getting the final few sponsors despite being #1, winning all slams singles and doubles, have max reputation and doing loads of press conferences.

Simply start a new career and pick Nadal. Get a top ranked partner. Now enter all slams (singles and doubles) and top rated events and top charity events and set the others to rest days.

Now just let he game simulate all the matches! The game will warn you that some trophies are voided by this but just ignore in this instance. Simulate through the entire season and pick the top sponsors as they appear (first one probably after australian open). Nadal seems to pretty much get the best sponsors straight away since he is already #1 ranked. I had to go part way into a second season and repeat the process but I got them all and the trophy popped! You might want to ocassionally invest the cash on the management screen to reduce faigue etc. By the end Nadal had dropped down to #7 but it didn't seem effect which sponsors I got. They just love Nadal!

The whole process took less than five minutes! I only tried it due to frustration. Given how janky the game can be it I thought it was worth a try.

Thanks this worked for me.

On 14.10.2020 at 0:56 PM, aric201812 said:

How on earth do you get this to work? I'm a good chunk in to my second season and Nadal is playing like a donkey when I simulate. He's only able to win the charity events and he's dropped down to 36th on the rankings leaderboard! It's not due to fatigue as that's not been a problem at all. Only one top class sponsor offered to me so far!!

EDIT: Nevermind. Took a bit longer for me. Popped halfway through the third season. 

Edited by xcvbgf43

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 9:21 AM, burnysizz said:

Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

hope that helps

I got it mostly with these but also works:

Clothing - Lacoste

Charity - Advantage Everyone

Other - Toshiba

If you're number 1 just simulate games and even losing will get you the best sponsors in no time.

• Like 1

On 12.8.2020 at 2:21 PM, burnysizz said:

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

hope that helps

On 3.12.2020 at 0:35 PM, Nigh7s7ein said:

I got it mostly with these but also works:

Clothing - Lacoste

Charity - Advantage Everyone

Other - Toshiba

If you're number 1 just simulate games and even losing will get you the best sponsors in no time.

These also works:

Racquet - Prince

Food - Lavazza

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The way I got the trophy was by creating a player with all skills and attributes set to 99. And after starting a career with him. I planned my whole season and started to sim everything. He never lost a game. By the time I was done with the first season I only needed one sponsor. For me the trophy popped after the AO in the second season. I must say just to be sure he won everything I did use some rest weeks sometimes two in a row. So maybe if you're lucky or play more tournaments than I did there could be a chance you get it in one season.

• 1 year later...

Is there any trick to simulating matches? My 99 overall (skills and attributes alike) character loses way too often to unranked players, even at full recovery. I barely make it to the quarter finals, never made it to the finals by just simming. 1 set, 4 points to win, Rookie difficulty.

EDIT: Got the trophy by just playing/winning the single Grand Slams. I still have no idea how simulating works, got eliminated in the first round of minor tournaments ten times in a row by unranked 60-62 scrubs while being number 1 by a large margin.

My sponsors were:

Wilson

ANZ

Lotto Sportswear

Advantage Everyone

Richard Mille

Haagen-DAzs

KIA

Garnier

Edited by Infernopommes