RedlChris-_-

High Class Sponsors?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Any idea, when I get new offers for higher paying sponsors for the trophy? I will slams and tournaments. But I only get low class offers. 

Any idea to fix this?

Kind regards,

Christoph

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of details that could be causing problems. What season in the game are you in? What world ranking are you currently as well? Are you playing singles, doubles or both?
 

i got mine and completed the trophy at the end of season 2 after winning all the singles and doubles grand slams in that year and was world number 1. 

 

hopefully that makes sense to you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000

 

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

 

hope that helps

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found an incredibly easy way to get this trophy after going through 3 seasons and still not getting the final few sponsors despite being #1, winning all slams singles and doubles, have max reputation and doing loads of press conferences.

 

Simply start a new career and pick Nadal. Get a top ranked partner. Now enter all slams (singles and doubles) and top rated events and top charity events and set the others to rest days.

 

Now just let he game simulate all the matches! The game will warn you that some trophies are voided by this but just ignore in this instance. Simulate through the entire season and pick the top sponsors as they appear (first one probably after australian open). Nadal seems to pretty much get the best sponsors straight away since he is already #1 ranked. I had to go part way into a second season and repeat the process but I got them all and the trophy popped! You might want to ocassionally invest the cash on the management screen to reduce faigue etc. By the end Nadal had dropped down to #7 but it didn't seem effect which sponsors I got. They just love Nadal!

 

The whole process took less than five minutes! I only tried it due to frustration. Given how janky the game can be it I thought it was worth a try.

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2020 at 11:56 AM, aric201812 said:

I found an incredibly easy way to get this trophy after going through 3 seasons and still not getting the final few sponsors despite being #1, winning all slams singles and doubles, have max reputation and doing loads of press conferences.

 

Simply start a new career and pick Nadal. Get a top ranked partner. Now enter all slams (singles and doubles) and top rated events and top charity events and set the others to rest days.

 

Now just let he game simulate all the matches! The game will warn you that some trophies are voided by this but just ignore in this instance. Simulate through the entire season and pick the top sponsors as they appear (first one probably after australian open). Nadal seems to pretty much get the best sponsors straight away since he is already #1 ranked. I had to go part way into a second season and repeat the process but I got them all and the trophy popped! You might want to ocassionally invest the cash on the management screen to reduce faigue etc. By the end Nadal had dropped down to #7 but it didn't seem effect which sponsors I got. They just love Nadal!

 

The whole process took less than five minutes! I only tried it due to frustration. Given how janky the game can be it I thought it was worth a try.

 

 

Thanks this worked for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.10.2020 at 0:56 PM, aric201812 said:

I found an incredibly easy way to get this trophy after going through 3 seasons and still not getting the final few sponsors despite being #1, winning all slams singles and doubles, have max reputation and doing loads of press conferences.

 

Simply start a new career and pick Nadal. Get a top ranked partner. Now enter all slams (singles and doubles) and top rated events and top charity events and set the others to rest days.

 

Now just let he game simulate all the matches! The game will warn you that some trophies are voided by this but just ignore in this instance. Simulate through the entire season and pick the top sponsors as they appear (first one probably after australian open). Nadal seems to pretty much get the best sponsors straight away since he is already #1 ranked. I had to go part way into a second season and repeat the process but I got them all and the trophy popped! You might want to ocassionally invest the cash on the management screen to reduce faigue etc. By the end Nadal had dropped down to #7 but it didn't seem effect which sponsors I got. They just love Nadal!

 

The whole process took less than five minutes! I only tried it due to frustration. Given how janky the game can be it I thought it was worth a try.

 

 

 

How on earth do you get this to work? I'm a good chunk in to my second season and Nadal is playing like a donkey when I simulate. He's only able to win the charity events and he's dropped down to 36th on the rankings leaderboard! It's not due to fatigue as that's not been a problem at all. Only one top class sponsor offered to me so far!!

 

EDIT: Nevermind. Took a bit longer for me. Popped halfway through the third season. 

Edited by xcvbgf43
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 9:21 AM, burnysizz said:

Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000

 

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

 

hope that helps

 

I got it mostly with these but also works:

 

Clothing - Lacoste

Charity - Advantage Everyone

Other - Toshiba

 

If you're number 1 just simulate games and even losing will get you the best sponsors in no time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.8.2020 at 2:21 PM, burnysizz said:

Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000

 

racket head

finance anz

clothing nike

charity set for anything 

jewellery Richard mille

food Haagen dazs

car kia

other infosys

 

hope that helps

On 3.12.2020 at 0:35 PM, Nigh7s7ein said:

I got it mostly with these but also works:

 

Clothing - Lacoste

Charity - Advantage Everyone

Other - Toshiba

 

If you're number 1 just simulate games and even losing will get you the best sponsors in no time.

These also works:

 

Racquet - Prince

Food - Lavazza

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.