Private play thoughts

On 8/8/2020 at 3:57 AM, YesImAPwnda said:

Does it give you the same amount of XP or do you get less XP with Private Matches?

Honestly, I havent figured out the similarities of amounts of xp you get. I assume that I you could maybe get more from Private Matches. For me, in Private Play, I can usually get around 20 kills consistently. In regular multiplayer, one game I'll get about 10 kills, another I'll get 2 or 3, next I'll get 5. It's just pretty inconsistent.

So to answer your question, I'm not completely sure but I would say you get more xp from private play

3 hours ago, drummer360540 said:

Honestly, I havent figured out the similarities of amounts of xp you get. I assume that I you could maybe get more from Private Matches. For me, in Private Play, I can usually get around 20 kills consistently. In regular multiplayer, one game I'll get about 10 kills, another I'll get 2 or 3, next I'll get 5. It's just pretty inconsistent.

So to answer your question, I'm not completely sure but I would say you get more xp from private play

I found out that If you play it on the highest difficulty, you will get the same amount of xp like from the normal matchmaking (can confirm it for Garden/Graveyard Ops).
Also worth to mention the highest difficulty (Crazy) is also the same matchmaking difficulty.