Trophy Thoughts?

KozanBeaver

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Imagine avoiding games because they don’t have platinums. Man you guys on this site are sad as shit.

I don't care if a game has a Plat or not as I'll play them any way if they're good but online only games are a complete no-no for me these days, especially ones loaded with microtransactions. I used to like games like this but then I grew tired of the scummy business practices they employed so said screw it and stopped bothering with them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't care if a game has a Plat or not as I'll play them any way if they're good but online only games are a complete no-no for me these days, especially ones loaded with microtransactions. I used to like games like this but then I grew tired of the scummy business practices they employed so said screw it and stopped bothering with them.

I know, I’m part with you, but a free-to-play game gets to have revenues to maintain the studio or the servers. How are devs supposed to support their life? MTXs are fine if done properly, no pay-to-win and actually optional.

However, paying for a premium game upfront should never have MTXs in any shape or form.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, KOLOSHOW1 said:

Looks easy, with the exception of The Pacifist.

Pacifist is actually pretty simple. Its not like you have to be the last one alive. When your in the last area of the map. A crown will appear for you to grab. Hold onto it for 45 seconds and you win. Id suggest having the perk slam and teleport. Thst way you can fly into the sky and teleport around to avoid enemies. How i got it.

Id say killing 2 crown holders will be the hardest.

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Hopped in a couple rounds as a Battle Royal /MP Shooter loving player I have to say the game is trash in my opinion :)

Why would you test a game on your main account though. Now its just stuck there lol.

Edited by SKiL_Clash

10 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Pacifist is actually pretty simple. Its not like you have to be the last one alive. When your in the last area of the map. A crown will appear for you to grab. Hold onto it for 45 seconds and you win. Id suggest having the perk slam and teleport. Thst way you can fly into the sky and teleport around to avoid enemies. How i got it.

Id say killing 2 crown holders will be the hardest.

Why would you test a game on your main account though. Now its just stuck there lol.

Yeah I don't really care about a high completion rate :) But who knows maybe ill try getting it 100% later someday