Trophy Thoughts?

KozanBeaver

My friend and I played this game for about an hour and we both agreed to never play this shit again lol. It's not bad, the game just feel weird to me. I'm not going to git gud at the game just for a few trophies. It's fun for a few minutes and then you get bored real quick. 

But it's free so just download it and try.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:28 AM, grifteskymfning said:

No plat, no play.

That's dumb, what happened to "fun first." To each their own

On 8/17/2020 at 1:44 AM, Kulzyc said:

My friend and I played this game for about an hour and we both agreed to never play this shit again lol. It's not bad, the game just feel weird to me. I'm not going to git gud at the game just for a few trophies. It's fun for a few minutes and then you get bored real quick. 

But it's free so just download it and try.

Thoughts on the game so far? See you've played it over a number of days... going to start it tonight!

On 8/2/2020 at 1:43 PM, usapro2017 said:

I don’t care that this game doesn’t have a Plat. I didn’t care that Resident Evil 4 and Sonic Mania didn’t have plats either. No Plat won’t stop me playing a game.

Agree, who would skip a game because it doesn't have a Plat LOL. 

Fairly easy 100%, am honestly baffled at how only less than 50 people have still achieved the 100% completion for the (base) trophy list. It’s actually easier to get wins solo rather than with a team, usually in solo it’s pretty manageable to just get the crown and survive long enough as the crown bearer till timer runs out. If with a team it’s best to wipe out all remaining teams, or to cover your teammates tail if they pick up the crown. If going for the crown, if you got a maxed out Dtap (smart-gun) and a maxed out Ripper, (or Hard pistol or shotgun if feeling risky) alongside a maxed out ball and Slam ability, you’ll achieve a guaranteed win with that loadout. People catching onto how op the Dtap is though, because, well, it’s a smart weapon. But if someone else gets the crown, if you got a Dtap, they’re not gonna get away as long as you’re behind them at all times. 

Extremely easy BR trophy list, the 100% completion rate should seriously not be this low. With or without any people to play this with, it’s a pretty manageable game to complete. 

11 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Thoughts on the game so far? See you've played it over a number of days... going to start it tonight!

Just like I said, fun for a few games but you get bored quick. With a little time and will, you can 100% the game without too much trouble. Just a few tip for winning, if the ending zone is an open field with nothing to cover, don't take the crown first, you'll get fucking laser and die for sure. Happened to me too many time it's frustrating. But when the zone end somewhere with a lot of buildings and stuff, now your best bet is to take the crown first and run between everything with your hacks.

On 20/08/2020 at 5:41 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

That's dumb, what happened to "fun first." To each their own

Agree, who would skip a game because it doesn't have a Plat LOL. 

I have seen lots of comments in the past from people avoiding games without Platinums.

I think everyone would want a platinum but I definitely wouldn't avoid playing a game because it doesn't have one. I'm not the biggest fan or Battle Royales but this one has been one of my favorites so far! The trophies aren't too bad and very doable. 

• Like 1

Tried this on an alt, and is pretty solid imo. I like the FPS approach vs the TPS seen with Fortnite and this is exactly what I could expect for a BR with this caliber. However, the trophy list seems skill based, so... Someone experienced with shooters probably give it a 3-4.5/10 in terms of difficulty, but for casual players may be a 6-8/10? I dunno, I haven't even read anywhere which difficulty could give it. Honestly to me seems a 5/10 (just played a few but you must be very aggresive and get confortable with controls first before attempting anything else), but any suggestions about this? 

I've enjoyed my time with it. I don't think it'll keep me playing it for months or years to come but for a completely F2P game, it's worth a shot. I mainly played with a duo (which meant having awful randoms) which lead to lots of final circles but not winning. But then I decided to check out a solo match and got the Pacifist trophy on my first attempt. I really dislike the meta however, it's very obvious which weapons and hacks to pick out. Like Ball is by far the best hack, basically, like slam except you have protection, the same goes for other mobility abilities like Teleport. My loadout is usually Hexfire and shotgun w/ Ball and then whatever else I want. Killing two crown bearers in one match seems really difficult.

On 2020-08-11 at 6:27 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I know, I’m part with you, but a free-to-play game gets to have revenues to maintain the studio or the servers. How are devs supposed to support their life? MTXs are fine if done properly, no pay-to-win and actually optional.

However, paying for a premium game upfront should never have MTXs in any shape or form.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the gaming environment to an extent at the moment. So many quality F2P games with optional microtransactions. Better than something that you have to pay for that's also packed with a season pass and MTX that may also have an effect on the game.

4 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Everything is easy except eliminating two crown bearers in one match. Anyone have tips?

I haven't done this, but reading other guides I can say the following and I hope to get it because even the crown is difficult to grab in solos (the chaos is rampant and you have a brief and critical opportunity). 

But answering your question, I should suggest this as this has helped me to get until the end of squads:

Use Skybreaker, fully upgraded, Ripper or Harpy middle upgraded and the Hacks Slam and Invulnerability/Teleport/Invisible, fully maxed. This will give you mobility and verticality, as crown bearers jump and you can hit them with Skybreaker from above to the floor (this weapons wrecks enemies with 2 shoots), then allowing you to make easy kills. However you should be aware of other people around you and look for only that people. Once you eliminate one, wait for other to pick up and repeat. 

Also is up to you to do it with squads or solo, but I prefer with squads as you have more time to spend and your teammates can deal with others meanwhile you focus in the bearer for a moment. Can become crazy but doable. And look before Sept 1st as there will be a patch that seems going to change few thing about the gameplay and aiming. Please check the gaming session to see if I can help. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1