Heart of Deimos Expansion

ChaoticDoomOfBob

• 1 month later...

My guess with Forbidden Fruit showing complete is because it’s stats based off your collected Inventory. The kills and riding velocities aren’t exactly saved the same way until an unlock able trophy starts tracking it. If someone wants to get rid of their Ganglion fruit to test this, let us know haha

2 hours ago, wackt1 said:

I need new fish tanks for my super aids fish

Haha yes me too! I’d buy a full size aquarium for public viewing if it came out ;p

1 hour ago, MATTKBAN said:

My guess with Forbidden Fruit showing complete is because it’s stats based off your collected Inventory. The kills and riding velocities aren’t exactly saved the same way until an unlock able trophy starts tracking it. If someone wants to get rid of their Ganglion fruit to test this, let us know haha

Strange that you should mention that.  ;)

I hadn't made any progress on Forbidden Fruit (I've barely played since Heart of Deimos came out) so I went and started collecting them.  I collected about 30 and it tracked it properly.  However, instead of completing the mission to get the rewards I abandoned the mission and when I was back on my orbiter the count was back to 0 in the tracker.  While I can't be 100% sure, that shows it's probably tied to your collected inventory and tracks differently than the other 3 that are in-game right now.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:08 PM, SirShavesALot said:

Strange that you should mention that.  ;)

I hadn't made any progress on Forbidden Fruit (I've barely played since Heart of Deimos came out) so I went and started collecting them.  I collected about 30 and it tracked it properly.  However, instead of completing the mission to get the rewards I abandoned the mission and when I was back on my orbiter the count was back to 0 in the tracker.  While I can't be 100% sure, that shows it's probably tied to your collected inventory and tracks differently than the other 3 that are in-game right now.

Bingo! ;D exiting a mission won’t give the rewards, only xp. Who knows when they’ll add the trophies in. Btw - not looked it up yet.. how do you ride a velocipod? I see the k-drive skins.. not the same thing??

• 4 weeks later...