Best track to try and get S rank trophy?

prasanna98

I have played this game for 1-2 hours so far and I can't seem to score above B on Hard. I even got perfectionist but still B rank. I can't seem to get the "on beat". Is there any track which is easier to S rank (I have done Black Magic and R U afraid so far and 2 more tracks on hard so far) ?

I did it on very first song. One thing that could help with the beat is to turn on metronome controller vibration so you have the rhythm 'in hand'. As well as look on flashing lights on the ground and check how enemies flash on beat. Another thing that hepled me is to tap my foot to the rhythm and sync it with the shots. Just keep practicing and you will get it.

• Like 1

Is this doable on lower difficulties? I played the first level on easy, got about 85-90% on both accuracy and timing, and got rank B. Then did it without getting hit while killing most of the enemies on hard, and also got rank B. I'm pretty good with rhythm games so timing shouldn't be an issue for me :D

Edited by hipo5

8 hours ago, hipo5 said:

Is this doable on lower difficulties? I played the first level on easy, got about 85-90% on both accuracy and timing, and got rank B. Then did it without getting hit while killing most of the enemies on hard, and also got rank B. I'm pretty good with rhythm games so timing shouldn't be an issue for me :D

Totally doable on lower difficulties - I did mine on easy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.08.2020 at 8:05 AM, Raveniteh said:

Totally doable on lower difficulties - I did mine on easy. 

What are the requirements for this one? Accuracy? Hit on beat? Not getting hit? 

"B" score is max I can achieve on any level, on any diff...

Edit: First level on easy, just get as much "red" score (on beat) as possible - easy.

Edited by Smashero

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, Smashero said:

What are the requirements for this one? Accuracy? Hit on beat? Not getting hit? 

I am honestly not sure either but I would say it's all that - shots on beat, on target and no getting hit and kill everything on the way

• Like 1