Monster Hunt 2020 - Concluded

I'm fairly casual but I happen to have a number of probably relevant games lined up that I could conceivably go back and do NG+/Nightmare Modes to finish and help out a team. I was planning on starting up my final Witcher 3 run soon anyway, so waiting until September is fine.

I'm new to the community, but if thats not a problem I'd like to join Clan Belmont.

11 hours ago, YureiKuma said:

I'm fairly casual but I happen to have a number of probably relevant games lined up that I could conceivably go back and do NG+/Nightmare Modes to finish and help out a team. I was planning on starting up my final Witcher 3 run soon anyway, so waiting until September is fine.

I'm new to the community, but if thats not a problem I'd like to join Clan Belmont.

No, that's not a problem. Welcome to the community and the event. 

13 hours ago, Rello-Evante said:

Oh damn. 

Sign me up! - Aes Sedai 

Going to have to get this pent up saidin energy to good use.

Got you added. Hope you enjoy. 

52 minutes ago, Briste said:

Sounds interesting, sign me up for The Ghostbusters. I call Louis Tully!

You're in. Thanks for joining.

15 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Yeah, OK. I'm in.

I guess I kinda have to be Clan Belmont, huh? Let's do this, Yurei.

I thought I'd see you here. Welcome.

2 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

Interesting event, I want to join The Claymores please.

Happy to have you. I've got you slotted in.

27 minutes ago, Ampplaca said:

im interested in joining. ill join the claymores

You've been added :)

23 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Sounds like it could be interesting. Just d10 me for where I’ll end up.

You ended up in Clan Belmont. I hope that works for ya. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb
  • Like 1

This is a pretty good idea for an Halloween event. Great presentation, good length (2 months for 5 games seems pretty good) and a nice selection of various pop culture teams from various mediums (Though I've never heard of Kingkiller before; is it a good series?). I have to join Mystery Inc. as I've watched so much of that show growing up. (Calling the Velma role for the team) Hopefully the bounties aren't too specific as to require a really particular selection of games to achieve them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

This is a pretty good idea for an Halloween event. Great presentation, good length (2 months for 5 games seems pretty good) and a nice selection of various pop culture teams from various mediums (Though I've never heard of Kingkiller before; is it a good series?). I have to join Mystery Inc. as I've watched so much of that show growing up. (Calling the Velma role for the team) Hopefully the bounties aren't too specific as to require a really particular selection of games to achieve them.

I've got you added to Mystery Inc. The Kingkiller Chronicles is pretty good. Author is Patrick Rothfuss and Book one is called The Name of the Wind. Only downside is he hasnt put out book three of the trilogy, but it has been years since the second book. I've been waiting since 2011... *sigh* Anyway, The bounties aren't overly specific. They are more like monster archetypes, so there should be a lot of games that apply to each of them. I added a bunch of details for that while not giving too much away. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

That was alot of text to read :jaymon:

Not quite sure if I understood everything, but I'll give it a shot.

Sign me up for the Ghostbusters Team!

LOL. Sorry to be so wordy. I am just trying to anticipate issues. I'm guessing some people might take it more seriously since there is a gift card on the line and it isn't purely a just for funsies event. It should be pretty simple in practice. You and some team members will split up a list of monsters and go kill them in a video game and platinum/100% the game. Report back here for tracking and the first team to finish their whole list will get the gift cards.