Monster Hunt 2020 - Concluded

1 hour ago, Spinacheq said:

how was this game?  I just got a new sealed copy off amazon for 7 bucks to add to my vita collection.

I enjoyed it. It’s the pretty standard LEGO formula. If you have played a Vita version, you know they play a little different from the console versions, focusing on delivering more levels that are done quicker.  Many on-rails levels in there as well where you are running from dinosaurs but still trying to tag collectibles. You can usually finish the Vita titles faster than the console ones as well as they usually have little to do n the hubs.

• Like 1

Whelp.. I've had a busier couple days than expected.  So I can't finish my games. I think a couple of other people are too far away too. I don't think the VHA will fill our sheet. @Inuty is definitely our team's MVP. Congrats to the teams that did pull it off!! If you haven't yet, you have about another 24 hours.

I'll do the final update tomorrow. Badges should come out very soon after. I'll buy the GCs for Mystery Inc. next time I go shopping. I'll be sending you codes via this site's messaging/email. 

• Like 2

One last one from me for Clan Belmont!  Finished Riddled Corpses EX just in time to turn in for Skeletons due to a number of skull-like monsters and a skeletal Grim Reaper type as a boss.

I know I won't get anything else done tonight ? but who knows if anyone in Clan Belmont has something else ready to go?

Happy Halloween all!!!

• Like 2

I managed to finish a couple more games yet for bounties for team VHA. With these I think I managed to barely pull my weight. Haha

A Plague Tale:Innocence - Swarm (Soooo many Rats and the Ratnados near the end)

Little Nightmares - Magic User (The Lady Geisha Boss especially noticeable if you complete the DLC as well)

A big Thanks to @Spacey Dweeb for putting all this together and doing the bulk of the work. Had a great time completing some games and collecting bounties with the rest of the VHA crew. Hopefully we see more team events in the future. 

• Like 3

Thanks again everyone for the fun event. I had a good time testing out how a team-oriented event would turn out. I appreciate the time you took to participate and will be considering all the feedback I've received. I'm going to lock the event thread now. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me via private message. I look forward to seeing you all around on the site. 

• Like 4