Monster Hunt 2020 - Concluded

Yeah they are zombie pigmen in the nether in the version I played, I know in ps4 and java there are live ones as well.  I was going under the idea that they are monsterous humaniods style creatures like goblins, trolls, bugbears, kolbolds, and such.  I didn't think that also being a zombie form would disqualify them as a goblinoid since zombie to me is a modifier of there true nature, and in the sense of fun for the game I figured a monster could be both types and not just one.  I.E.  if you played a game with cult of werewolfs and two people in the group played the same game, one could count it as hybrid humans, and the other as psycho catergory.  

Edited by Spinacheq

I'm posting this one a little early, but I'm going to platinum The Division 2 tonight. I'm claiming the bounty for psycho. There are a lot of people in this game that could count as being psychotic, but I'm going to give it to the Rushers in the Outcasts faction. These are suicide bombers. They come out of nowhere and run directly at you and detonate their explosive vests and blow you up with them.

Untitled2.png

Edited by Herr Hieb
  • Like 4