Is the old boy trophy glitched?

jyushadow

I actually had the same issue. I beat the song as per trophy description but didn't get the trophy. So I went back to song selection, made sure I only have 'no ammo' and played it again on hard and got the trophy. I tried not to toy with the settings after I selected a song.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.08.2020 at 2:33 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

I actually got this trophy while going for another one, and never even played High Priestess at that point. It popped while I was going for "don't hit anyone" trophy.

So more details about this "glitch", please? On which level did you get it?

On 20.08.2020 at 1:57 AM, Srom- said:

I recently got this trophy today actually, I did this with no ammo, and I did it with the unarmed modifier and I was able to get the trophy. All of the trophies are bugged except for Sharpshooter. 

Watch this guy's video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZ3xI0u7cA&t=149s 

!

Thanks for the Tip! They are bugged, lol. I just got "True Pacifist" and "Old Boy" after completing the 1st song on hard with "No Ammo" and "Unarmed Foes" without killing anybody (I think you also have to avoid the enemies standing in front of you, I did it just in case).

Thanks!

(played on version 1.01).

Edited by Smashero

6 hours ago, Smashero said:

"Sharpshooter" is also BUGGED!! Just got it! Play first level, hard, "Deadeye" and "Unarmed Foes", complete the level - trophy!

:D.

Yes!! I was just able to do that too and true pacifist. Any tips on the 90% accuracy, and the S Rank trophies? Also I haven’t unlocked the beat any scene on hard as well. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Srom- said:

Yes!! I was just able to do that too and true pacifist. Any tips on the 90% accuracy, and the S Rank trophies? Also I haven’t unlocked the beat any scene on hard as well. 

S rank + 90% accuracy - Tap your feet :D to the rhythm like it was mentioned in other topic. Shot only when you are sure that the enemy will "blink" gold, shot only once (except for armored enemies of course) and get as much red score as possible. For sure doable :] 

29 minutes ago, Srom- said:

To complete a scene on hard? Just practice 1st level - only 2 or 3 difficult spots where 8 enemies are appearing - shot and dodge - doable!

• 1 month later...