Effective Grinding

Not sure how helpful this will be to others but it's what I've used thus far. I will list the best locations I know to help you farm/grind for weapon and character kills.

Guillotine Throws - Preferably on Master Ninja story mode chapter 5 as Momiji. Make your way through her chapter until you reach the last save point. Now focus on killing the archers and then Guillotine throw everything in the wave, repeat this for the second wave, kill the mages before doing so. Once you've done that, let the Golden enemies kill you, choose to continue and rinse and repeat until you reach 1000 kills by Guillotine throwing.

Obliterations - You may not need to grind for these but the best way I have found is on Master Ninja story mode with a level 1 or level 2 Wind blade ninpo on Chapter 13. Simply make your way to the staircase of doom. Cast once per group of ninjas and finish them off with the obliteration/finishing move. Once your out of ninpo, let them kill you, select continue to save your kills and repeat until you hit 1000.

Izuna Drops - Chapter 13 staircase mentioned above, except instead of using ninpo and obliterating each enemy, you Izuna drop them. I used the Falcon Talons since its less inputs but you can use whatever you feel comfortable with. Leave a few enemies alive so they can kill you, choose continue and repeat the process.

Ultimate Techniques - Chapter 12, there is a save statue, once you move forward you have to kill a lot of spiny bugs, I used the Tonfa level 1 charge so as soon as you flash once whilst holding Triangle release. I managed to get around 12-15 for each run, letting one of them kill me so I could repeat the process.

Rachel - If you need any kills with Rachel, play the team mission Mentor 2. Shoot your way through all the bugs and the chainsaw demons, then cast 2 ultimate ninpos and pick off the survivors. You can clear the mission fast and get 0-1000 kills in under an hour.

Ayane/Momiji -  Sadly there's no quick way of getting kills with these characters so I've been playing Acolyte 10 team mission because of the bugs.

Ryu - Play on Master Ninja difficulty, Chapter 15, kill Zedonius and save at the statue. Now kick the chest open, if you get fish, great kill them! There are 8 fish, if not move on. Kill 28 out of 30 fish, let them kill you, select continue and repeat the process.

If anyone has anything to add, please comment with your suggestions!

• Like 2