Beyond Confused Here...

MrTacoNinja

I just don't get it. No matter how much crit chance/damage I add to weapons/armor these stats aren't reflected on my stats screen. The only time I see a change reflected is when I add points to Strength/Dex. What gives? 

Just to give an example: I'm currently at +26% crit chance/damage. I then went and socketed a gem that gives an additional +27% crit damage. I looked at the stat screen and my crit damage didn't budge from 26%.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 4 months later...

its hard to explaint and i dont speak english but i will try it:

All rpg works in the same form, for example when a item give you 30% of critical chance this mean a 30% of you actual critial chance base (no add 30 % to your total) if you have 30 % critial chance base and get a item that gives you 10% more, your final result will be 33% critical chance.

Percentages work as Karaduje indicated. As for attributes you should be seeing things move. (albeit slowly) max level is 100 and you get 5 attribute points each level giving you about 500 attribute points in total. Vitality and focus should be increasing health and mana respectively as well as every 5 or so points increasing the +x% elemental damage bonuses on weapons and items.