Difficulty rating

Manilu-08

There are no online trophies. If you've already played some soulslike games you should have no problem beating this game too. Just upgrade everything you can and you're good to go. The Good, the Bad and the Augmented DLC Is a little more grindy since you have to get all the armors and the weapons in there and you have to drop the materials by cutting the enemies' body parts, but it shouldn't be a great deal either. If you're into this type of game you should have no problem in getting the Platinum.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Does this game require multiple playthroughs? I’ve noticed a few of the trophies seem to be tied to different endings, but can you just save and replay to get each one before a point of no return, or is it something that builds through the entire game? 

If you upload your save data right before the last boss, then there's only 1.5 playtroughs required.

There's a sidequest in the game in which you need two different outcomes for two different trophies. That's why you need a second (half) playtrough.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Remember to upload save before final boss fight. The ending trophy won't pop until end of Ending Credits, and the game can crash before it pops. If the game happened to crash before the ending trophy pop, you'll have to start again. Difficulty will be slightly higher than Surge 2, so around 5/10. if you are into souls games, it would be lower. Enemy AI can be easily manipulated.

Edited by darkfall_sig
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

I found it more easy than Bloodborne, DS 2 and the two Niohs. At the start you may be a little confused but once you learn about the enemies you will see that they are actually pretty simple to manage. 

The bosses, the were only two that gave me problems (not gonna to say). But overall if you have some experience in this type of games this one is not the hardest by any means.

I would use a guide for the secondary missions since they can be confusing and not add to many to the story 

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

I am doing it right now. Just finished the first DLC A Walk in the Park. 

There's a shortcut if you want to make the game a 1/10:

There's an enemy near the first operations center that drops MK2 materials, he looks like an astronaut with orange head. Farm MK2 materials there. 

Then, go kill the first boss and do his hardcore challenge (you can't let him hit himself with his missiles). You will get the best weapon in the base game (Pax 2.0).

Upgrate it to MK2 and that's literally it. You will destroy anything that dares to attack you.

25 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

I am doing it right now. Just finished the first DLC A Walk in the Park. 

There's a shortcut if you want to make the game a 1/10:

There's an enemy near the first operations center that drops MK2 materials, he looks like an astronaut with orange head. Farm MK2 materials there. 

Then, go kill the first boss and do his hardcore challenge (you can't let him hit himself with his missiles). You will get the best weapon in the base game (Pax 2.0).

Upgrate it to MK2 and that's literally it. You will destroy anything that dares to attack you.

Doing a slide attack with that weapon (press an attack button while sprinting) is also an incredibly powerful opening move in a combo and helps compensate for its slower attack speed.

Edited by Guardian_owl

• 1 year later...
On 8/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Sardavanua said:

If you upload your save data right before the last boss, then there's only 1.5 playtroughs required.

There's a sidequest in the game in which you need two different outcomes for two different trophies. That's why you need a second (half) playtrough.

For the sidequest do you think it coud e smart to do a back up before it or is better to do it in ng+?

Is ng+ easier or harder than first run?

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, darkfall_sig said:

Remember to upload save before final boss fight. The ending trophy won't pop until end of Ending Credits, and the game can crash before it pops. If the game happened to crash before the ending trophy pop, you'll have to start again. Difficulty will be slightly higher than Surge 2, so around 5/10. if you are into souls games, it would be lower. Enemy AI can be easily manipulated.

This exact issue just happened to me, game crashed during end sequence and didn't get the trophy pop. Loading my save up again launches straight into NG++. Should've uploaded my save....