"Million Gold Baby" trophy for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III on PS4

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get the "Million Gold Baby" trophy for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III on PS4.

I equipped Katarina with the 3-piece “Crimson Terror Set” (melee weapon, ranged weapon, armor).  But the trophy didn’t pop.

Can anyone let me know how you got the trophy?  

Thanks!

----------------

UPDATE: I got the "Million Gold Baby" trophy!  I learned from another player that I also needed to equip Set items in Katarina's two ring slots and her amulet slot.  That did the trick.  :) 

Edited by LycosAnthros
Updated to let people know I solved my problem.

30 minutes ago, LycosAnthros said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get the "Million Gold Baby" trophy for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III on PS4.

I equipped Katarina with the 3-piece “Crimson Terror Set” (melee weapon, ranged weapon, armor).  But the trophy didn’t pop.

Can anyone let me know how you got the trophy?  

Thanks!

Still need this myself as it's one of the last trophies I have for the game. I've been rerolling the special chest at the top and save scumming to get all my money back if I don't get any pieces for her. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Still need this myself as it's one of the last trophies I have for the game. I've been rerolling the special chest at the top and save scumming to get all my money back if I don't get any pieces for her. 

I got the Crimson Terror Wraithclaw (melee weapon) from a drop through the normal play of the game. Then I ran through several Scenario maps until I amassed about 9 million gold. Then I kept rerolling Pigasus until he offered to sell the Crimson Terror Wraithmark (ranged weapon) and Crimson Terror Wraithcloak (armor).  I equipped all 3 items, but I got zilcho trophy.  <cry> 

6 hours ago, LycosAnthros said:

I got the Crimson Terror Wraithclaw (melee weapon) from a drop through the normal play of the game. Then I ran through several Scenario maps until I amassed about 9 million gold. Then I kept rerolling Pigasus until he offered to sell the Crimson Terror Wraithmark (ranged weapon) and Crimson Terror Wraithcloak (armor).  I equipped all 3 items, but I got zilcho trophy.  <cry> 

Ugh, gotta love rng. Yeah all my save scumming has put this game on my baclog for a while. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 4:48 PM, LycosAnthros said:

UPDATE: I got the "Million Gold Baby" trophy!  I learned from another player that I also needed to equip Set items in Katarina's two ring slots and her amulet slot.  That did the trick.  :) 

Trophy description: Million Gold Baby - Equip all of Katarina's item slots with a Set item.

No offence amigo but it literally spells it right out for you: Equip all of Katarina's item slots. No idea what the confusion was over? I'm trying to figure out how to spawn that fucking Pigasus. I'm level 24. I placed 5 different max capacity essences into the slots. I press triangle to summon and... nothing. I read through the vague tutorial on the Pigasus and it doesn't say anything at all about being a specific level before he spawns or having to beat the story campaign first... nothing at all. I tried slotting lower capacity essences. What gives???

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 2 years later...