Why such low trophy percentages if the game is easy and under 10 hours to plat?

I don't understand why this game has a list of mostly rare or very rare trophies but is widely considered a very easy list? It looks easier than Spider Man and that is at 48% plat for 25 hours/

This is supposed to be 10 hours but has 20% plat achievers on this site? and olny 0.4 globally?

Anyone explain this to me?

2 minutes ago, jack_a_snacks said:

Ah ok so its just saturated by MP gamers bringing the stats down then. I was considering trying this one out because the game actually looked like a cool playthrough. Do you know if playing warzone adds the game to your trophy list?

Yes. Playing Warzone adds the game on your trophy list!

• Like 1

Call of Duty is mostly played for the multiplayer.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered isn't that hard of a list. Veteran difficulty, reaching that time in a training course and Mile High Club are the major roadblocks. Apart from that everything is fairly easy, despite a lot of trophies being Uncommon/Rare.

In contrast, Call of Duty Classic has a bunch of Common/Uncommon trophies, but is a lot more difficult mainly because this is an older game with no regenerative health. On Veteran difficulty it takes only 2 - 3 hits to kill you, and there are no health kits on Veteran which means you have to really tough it out. This game is definitely a 7 - 8 out of 10 in difficulty for me, but the platinum trophy is only Rare in rarity. This is because people bought this game with trophies in mind, whereas a lot of the new Call of Duty games are bought for the multiplayer and casual play.

Dark Souls and most of the Soulsborne titles have very high rarity for their trophies despite the games being a 5 - 7 out of 10 in difficulty. A lot of trophy hunters stick it out for these titles because they are pristine quality for being action RPGs. 

This once again goes to show that Trophy Rarity =/= Difficulty, rarity does not accurately determine the difficulty of a game. It just tells you how many people have earned a trophy in contrast to the number of game owners.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2020 at 6:09 PM, jack_a_snacks said:

This is supposed to be 10 hours but has 20% plat achievers on this site? and olny 0.4 globally?

To think this game had 20% plat achievers back in 2020 and now, at the time of writing this, it has gone down to 9%. I feel everyone who has purchased the game should give it a quick go, I got the plat in only two nights. Easiest platinum in CoD franchise

Update: Platinum rarity has gone down to 7% 2 years later. 

Edited by RinkuKulkan

On 03/08/2020 at 0:09 AM, jack_a_snacks said:

I don't understand why this game has a list of mostly rare or very rare trophies but is widely considered a very easy list? It looks easier than Spider Man and that is at 48% plat for 25 hours/

Anyone explain this to me?

So many people have bought the game strictly to play multiplayer with or without friends. Most people I know haven’t even played any of the single player campaign. 
Some people have probably more than one online account too 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, ziggypop_79 said:

Maybe that it’s a MW reboot put some people off playing? I remember the hype at the time and everyone thought we were getting MW2 remastered but instead got this. It’s seems a short game too, I’m not impressed that they don’t have story related trophies and fun things like collecting intel was taken out. 

You enjoy collecting intel?