Dreggit

Member Interviews: Honor_Hand

19 posts in this topic

wonderful read glad to have him as a friend on psn

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice interview! A bit upset about the pinapple on pizza comment though... 😁

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honor_Hand said:

No worries. ;)

 

Are there any toppings you would recommend to add alongside pineapple? Like, my local Domino's has a Waikiki-themed pizza that I believe comes with pineapple, corn, and extra cheese for example, but you can still order it with whatever else they have available on their menu.

 

What other toppings do you put on yours besides pineapple? It might give me an idea to try it out myself. :)

You gotta add that salty ham to counteract the sweetness, in my opinion 👌

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

You gotta add that salty ham to counteract the sweetness, in my opinion 👌

Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. Serrano ham, I believe it's what they call it here. I'll be sure to try that combination then. 👍

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree with you on Blood C it really sucked and I am not surprised you said it 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good read.

 

The Hand of Honor MTG card is a rework of the old White Knight (it had First Strike rather than the Bushido mechanic from the Kawigawa block).

 

EDIT: Miracle Whip is basically just sugar mayo.

Edited by Helyx
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for answering all my questions @Honor_Hand! :). Enjoyed reading your answers especially the community questions

 

Also, you picked lasagna as one of your favourite foods! :highfive:

 

Kind of funny you said you hate facial hair. That was me at first... Would shave every 3-4 days but it got really annoying having to spend so much time lining up edges, removing the stubble and getting slight rashes or ingrown hairs.

 

I just let it grow man. Feels good not having to shave constantly. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

The fact that you actually took the time to try and calculate the hand size of Felicia is hilarious. I thought maybe you'd use one of your figures and scale it to the cannon height listed on wiki or just BS an answer... Anyways, I appreciate the effort! xD

 

If you want to know, I ask silly questions like this on purpose. For two reasons: 1. I find it fun to follow someone's logic as I think I learn just as much about the person as a standard question. 2. I try and make it fun for the interviewee as well and let them be more creative with answering. Therefore, hopefully that question wasn't too upsetting. Haha.

 

Great interview! It was a fun read.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great read! You sound like a decent human being. :)

 

Loved learning a bit about what the situation in Venezuela is on the ground. Always very different from just seeing it on the news. Hope that you get to travel a bit one day - if that’s something you’d like!

Edited by visighost
Typos
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Honor_Hand Your welcome, Since I know you like cat girls so I thought you might like this manga where cat girls is a syndrome. Also know two more manga with cat girls but it's just one in each though and both has besides humans other types of animal girls and Youkai/Ayakashi. Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. has mostly girls of the Chinese zodiac while the cat is a Youkai and Ayakashi Ko has a fox girl(besides the Nekomata/Cat girl the rest is Ayakashi/Youkai)

Spoiler

eefaafb038c47ddc5acbd400d7ea3e1c15964704

Ayakashi Ko

188933.jpg

Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

I assume that's probably a White Knight from one of the earlier blocks?

 

Yeah, originally printed in Alpha (I started playing MTG during Beta). It was one of those early game staples (like Hypnotic Spectre) that you expected to see in almost every game (unless it was some lame Stasis deck or something else that didn't use creatures as a win condition).

 

gTTYNzd.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed reading your response to my question about moving anywhere in the world. Sticking it out and fighting for a better future not only for yourself but for others is very admirable. You took a lot of time and effort to reply to everyone's questions, so cheers for that.

 

Cat-girls are awesome by the way! My personal favorite is Meracle from Star Ocean: The Last Hope (mainly because I spent so much time in that game on my Xbox 360 and she carried the ladder half of the game for me. Hard for me not to love her). Also I gotta say this, but your wife is awesome for at least letting you have your own interests without judging too much as well. Everyone needs a significant other that let's them have their own special things in life! xD  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sword said:

I really enjoyed reading your response to my question about moving anywhere in the world. Sticking it out and fighting for a better future not only for yourself but for others is very admirable. You took a lot of time and effort to reply to everyone's questions, so cheers for that.

 

Cat-girls are awesome by the way! My personal favorite is Meracle from Star Ocean: The Last Hope (mainly because I spent so much time in that game on my Xbox 360 and she carried the ladder half of the game for me. Hard for me not to love her). Also I gotta say this, but your wife is awesome for at least letting you have your own interests without judging too much as well. Everyone needs a significant other that let's them have their own special things in life! xD  

 

Thanks. :)

 

Meracle was also my favorite character in SO4, and she does carry most of your playthrough if you use her wisely. She has the best dodge maneuver in the game. Just pull off a blindside and then punish the opponent with her high critical rate attacks. Plus, linking moves with her just plain fun and easy. ^^ First time I came across her in the game I was like, "Mmm, blue-haired catgirl joined the party? More like best girl that will carry my whole game joined the party." :dance: 

 

Also, yeah, that's what a significant other is supposed to do, to respect and accept each other regardless, right? xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing your views on this array of interesting topics! I always like to read someone with his/hers personal opinion on a huge and abstract interesting themes. I hope you enjoy answering them. I laugh a lot with some of your genius responses, and strucked really what you told about certian topics that can be considered shameful or avoidable. Anyways, thanks for answering my silly questions! xD

 

Espero que sigas jugando, y completes todos tus juegos. Es una tarea titánica, pero muy divertida; además, si somos los únicos que nos interesa, ¿por qué no? Por cierto, qué interesante que trabajes para una compañía de traducción. Es algo encomiable, la verdad, y me agradó mucho que lo mencionaras. Ser bilingüe tiene sus beneficios, ¿no? ;) 

(Translation: Hope you keep playing, and complete all your games. It's a daunting task, but a has lot of fun; furthermore, if we are the only ones who care about it, why not? By the way, how interesting that you work for a translation company. The truth is something commendable, and I was very pleased that you mentioned it.)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Thanks for sharing your views on this array of interesting topics! I always like to read someone with his/hers personal opinion on a huge and abstract interesting themes. I hope you enjoy answering them. I laugh a lot with some of your genius responses, and strucked really what you told about certian topics that can be considered shameful or avoidable. Anyways, thanks for answering my silly questions! xD

 

Espero que sigas jugando, y completes todos tus juegos. Es una tarea titánica, pero muy divertida; además, si somos los únicos que nos interesa, ¿por qué no? Por cierto, qué interesante que trabajes para una compañía de traducción. Es algo encomiable, la verdad, y me agradó mucho que lo mencionaras. Ser bilingüe tiene sus beneficios, ¿no? ;) 

(Translation: Hope you keep playing, and complete all your games. It's a daunting task, but a has lot of fun; furthermore, if we are the only ones who care about it, why not? By the way, how interesting that you work for a translation company. The truth is something commendable, and I was very pleased that you mentioned it.)

 

You're welcome. Yeah, all questions were fun to answer, and I didn't mind going all out with the answers even if some of them could be rather shameful or WTF. I was like, "Meh, it's the Internet. I've seen weirdest shit around," so I didn't mind dropping some fun stuff here and there. ;)

 

Igualmente. La verdad que completar todos esos juegos que uno tiene es una tarea de proporciones épicas, jaja, pero bueno, hay que tratar de alguna manera. Todo sea por el gaming y demás, ¿no? Y sí, ser bilingüe ha sido una bendición. En realidad no tengo ninguna certificación al respecto de una academia como tal, es más que nada lo que aprendí por mí mismo a punta de videojuegos y películas, pero sí que ha sido algo que me salvado el pellejo en esta situación. Jamás pensé que le iba a sacar utilidad de esta manera. Espero que no sea para siempre, pero mientras tanto, aquí estamos. Un saludo, compañero.

:D

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.