All figurines trophy

5 hours ago, SHINNTMR-30 said:

I’ve got my last figure at the near end of maxiboost mission in Area Z. There are a total of 258 missions (Area A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,Z&X). I noticed when my AI unit shot down the opponents I do get the opponent figure too.

Oh man thank you for posting this! I was really worried there would be an area for every single letter lol...

Do you know how many missions require you to S-Rank one mission to unlock the other?

Any missions that require you to S-Rank all missions or some other requirement like that?

5 hours ago, SHINNTMR-30 said:

I’ve got my last figure at the near end of maxiboost mission in Area Z. There are a total of 258 missions (Area A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,Z&X). I noticed when my AI unit shot down the opponents I do get the opponent figure too.

So no need to play online to get the figures. Thank god!

On 03/08/2020 at 7:48 PM, Hentekorino said:

Oh man thank you for posting this! I was really worried there would be an area for every single letter lol...

Do you know how many missions require you to S-Rank one mission to unlock the other?

Any missions that require you to S-Rank all missions or some other requirement like that?

Only certain missions with a “!” on it you are required to S rank it to unlock their respective EX missions. Other missions you can just go through normally as long as you get C rank and above. I didn’t count how many missions that require S rank actually. Lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XKing_RexX said:

@mvpeast thanks a lot for Jegan! You know where to find Gaza C? Gaza C is the last figure I need

I got Gaza also from branch battle but I don’t remember exactly which route. You have to do both normal route and EX route for A-E. It’s gonna pop up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SHINNTMR-30 said:

Only certain missions with a “!” on it you are required to S rank it to unlock their respective EX missions. Other missions you can just go through normally as long as you get C rank and above. I didn’t count how many missions that require S rank actually. Lol

Thanks for the heads i[! I didn't know if there was any sort of indicator so I was worried I'd have to randomly S-Rank every mission and hope it had an unlockable missions lmfao. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 9:02 AM, XKing_RexX said:

@mvpeast thanks a lot for Jegan! You know where to find Gaza C? Gaza C is the last figure I need

Gaza C is found in route B mission 6-B. Queen Mansa will appear when AcGuy (Haman) is the only enemy on the map. I couldn't tell if Gaza C appeared only after shooting down AcGuy or if that was a coincidence but only two will spawn. Someone has to shoot one or both of them down before you take down Mansa. I made it a point to command my AI partner to evade in order to get all the kills as I have done that mission many times before and did not earn the trophy. I also managed not to get shot down which may or may not have been a factor.