Black rabite issue

MyNameIs_Rainman

so I was at the statue attempting to fight the black rabbit, and when I interacted with it, it just brings me inside the dark palace but theres no rabite anywhere. I already completed the game, completed post game, completed the game for the 2nd time and am currently on my ng+ post-game. Do I need to beat post game again before he spawns? Everything i read says he spawns when you interact with the statue after you beat the story, so im not sure what in doing wrong or maybe I'm missing something. Would like to do it during this playthrough so my final playthrough can just be a breeze through the game.

56 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

You shouldn't have to beat post game again.  I beat it on my first play through before I even started the post game.

Thats what i was under the impression of, but for whatever reason it doesn't teleport me to the rabite it just brings me inside the dark castle at a mana statue, with regular mobs around

I believe the statue itself does not start the encounter directly but the dark rabbite should be in a room/area very close to where you were teleported to.

I’ve beaten the dark rabbite with Kevin and Duran. Both times the statue teleported me to the entrance of a room or an area of their respective final dungeon where previously you either could not enter or it was simply empty.

• Like 1