FIDO1337

Disco Scoring Requierment

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I require some help in Yakuza 0 with the disco mini games I have done all but 2 songs and cant seem to get the score any higher, and not high enough meet the criteria. The 2 songs are "I'm Gonna Make Her Mine" and "I Wanna Take You Home", both on Hard, The scores I currently have are 6460 in the first and 5708 in the second. Does anyone know the scoring requirement? I figured that the first song im missing is somewhere near 7000, going on what ogita scored sometimes and he was not getting the 3 stars. The second I figured was near 6200 or so as the bar at the top looks pretty close to 3 Stars at my score.

I know the methods and was able to beat the first set of submissions for Kiryu's disco but not able to get the score needed to meet the CP, I will be trying Majima's submissions soon. I'v only been able to get that score because of abandoning the steps and keeping a combo going as long as I was able and using Fever when I get it but max combo iv managed is 15 or so. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

"I'm Gonna Make Her Mine" requires 7000+ points to get a 3 star rating and "I Wanna Take You Home" requires 6000+ points to get a 3 star rating.

For the dancing try a combination of a good combo and as many side steps as you can get. Even two or three side steps is more points than just following the fastest route. 

I tried to aim for 120-150 steps as well as a high combo and I was able to 3 star every disco dance as well as beat the disco dance sub stories. It took ages to complete tho.

Thanks GenralGirl for your responce.

I managed to get the disco substorys out the way (Isobe) this morning, and a little while ago I managed "I Wanna Take You Home" with 6340, now just "I'm Gonna Make Her Mine".

Dont know what it was but something you said made it click and aimed for a balance rather then aiming for a high combo like in the dance battles. Thanks for the help again.

EDIT: 3 attempts later got "I Wanna Take You Home" with a score of 7012. Advice was really helpful and saved me another few hours of attempts.

Edited by FIDO1337