Heroic Deeds Unlock Fine But Trophy's Don't Pop

6 minutes ago, M-C83 said:

Hi, As the title says. Im Having trouble Unlocking the last DLC trophies. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

The devs are looking into this. This started with the newest update last week. There are many trophies glitched at the moment. I need 7 more trophies, and 5 of them won't unlock. So hopefully the devs will fix this soon. And I think the 6th one I need wont unlock either so I stopped playing for now.

There are people saying that there is something wrong with the counters and that you need maybe double the amount of what the trophy says

6 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

The devs are looking into this. This started with the newest update last week. There are many trophies glitched at the moment. I need 7 more trophies, and 5 of them won't unlock. So hopefully the devs will fix this soon. And I think the 6th one I need wont unlock either so I stopped playing for now.

There are people saying that there is something wrong with the counters and that you need maybe double the amount of what the trophy says

Oh okay thank you for letting me know. Yeah the trophy for killing the Elite Enemy's i had to kill more than 40-45. Many Thanks

It looks like they fixed hidden counters, but all amount that was gathered after they broke them in last update age gone. And there is no way to see how many more kill you need, and this extremely frustrated for Boss kill trophy, since there are only 5 boss totals in all campaigns, and to get more you need ether start a new character or try to find them in final mission of void crusade.

22 hours ago, Stratege said:

It looks like they fixed hidden counters, but all amount that was gathered after they broke them in last update age gone. And there is no way to see how many more kill you need, and this extremely frustrated for Boss kill trophy, since there are only 5 boss totals in all campaigns, and to get more you need ether start a new character or try to find them in final mission of void crusade.

Thanks for the info. Ill do another campaign run soon. I wonder if there's any bosses in the dlc maybe. Information seems a little difficult to obtain for this game i really struggle to navigate they're own games forum/website for any info. Im hope the 5000 fate trophy is okay.

The 5000 fate trophy is fine but I used a cheese method for that one:

I tried a method that was posted on an xbox forum and they said just keep selling and buy back a red item for 3 fate each time

You can just select the correct windows and you only have to push L1 and X to keep selling and buying back. But whatever you do, dont' close the shop with circle if the red item is not in your inventory. If you do you lose the item
I did that for a couple of minutes and nothing. Couldn't see any progression offcourse. If you think you have enough fate make sure you keep the red item in you inventory. Close the game and restart it. If you have enough fate points the trophy should pop on the loading screen. If not repeat.

I only have 4 more trophies left for the 100%. So I can say that the trophies indeed unlock again.
For the 5 boss kills I never went in the crusade missions. But I think I got that trophy before the latest patch

14 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

The 5000 fate trophy is fine but I used a cheese method for that one:

I tried a method that was posted on an xbox forum and they said just keep selling and buy back a red item for 3 fate each time

You can just select the correct windows and you only have to push L1 and X to keep selling and buying back. But whatever you do, dont' close the shop with circle if the red item is not in your inventory. If you do you lose the item
I did that for a couple of minutes and nothing. Couldn't see any progression offcourse. If you think you have enough fate make sure you keep the red item in you inventory. Close the game and restart it. If you have enough fate points the trophy should pop on the loading screen. If not repeat.

I only have 4 more trophies left for the 100%. So I can say that the trophies indeed unlock again.
For the 5 boss kills I never went in the crusade missions. But I think I got that trophy before the latest patch

Thats great info. Many Thanks ill definitely try this soon.

On 08.08.2020 at 11:28 AM, M-C83 said:

I wonder if there's any bosses in the dlc maybe. Information seems a little difficult to obtain for this game i really struggle to navigate they're own games forum/website for any info

They have 3 bosses in main campaign (one after you found Omicron Arkh, second when first time meet Klosterheim, and final boss), 1 boss in Season 2: Khorne – Abraxas, and one boss at Expansion: Prophecy - Fabius Bile. As I understand not there is way to farm all bosses, expect for Abraxas. For loot and boss kill counter. After you kill boss use menu to abort mission and return to ship. Kill will count and you will able to start mission from beginning and kill boss again and again. At less friend got it that way killing Fabius Bile in coop again and again.