New Vita Game - Big Dipper

SuzyRed

Game runs like absolute shit on the vita. I'm all for VNs releasing on the Vita and new games on the Vita, but this is beyond awful. The game has frozen on me 4 times in the second half of the game AND There isn't a continue. If you forgot to make a save, bad luck.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 0:28 PM, Nitro said:

Game runs like absolute shit on the vita. I'm all for VNs releasing on the Vita and new games on the Vita, but this is beyond awful. The game has frozen on me 4 times in the second half of the game AND There isn't a continue. If you forgot to make a save, bad luck.

Thanks for telling us. I am going to wait until it comes out on PS4. I guess the Vita version will be free with the ps4 version so I will see then.

• 2 weeks later...

Vita version had lock-ups, the gallery didn't unlock properly, and it's not cross-buy.

Checked against the PS4 version and it had almost no problems beyond menu controls seeming to lag a bit.

Shame, too, since it's a heartwarming little story.

Edited by GunarmDyne

On 8/14/2020 at 11:28 AM, Nitro said:

Yep, plays like shit. Crashed on me 4 times as well.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:49 PM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Yep, plays like shit. Crashed on me 4 times as well.

Had the same happen. The dev has posted on Twitter saying they are aware and are working on a patch. Hope it happens. I'm willing to support vn's on Vita & PS4 as long as they are decent but this one just hasn't been worth the time or money spent.