Keidah

Question about RocketBot Attack

5 posts in this topic

I despise the online in this game, I don’t know why I just can’t stand the 3v3 arena/knockout etc. So I’m wondering, does playing RocketBot Attack (And doing the necessary requirements of course) count towards all the trophies, bar the few Rocketball/Treasure Hunt etc? Also, how do I find those 2 modes & Mega Rocket?😅thanks!

You have to play Arena for Treasure Hunt, Rocketball, and Mega Rocket. Not sure about RocketBot Attack counting for trophies.

Can confirm for some at least - “Master Blaster” - “Megablast 100 players in Social or Ranked playlists”, despite the word Players, RocketBots count! So far I’ve also got 100 KOs, KO assists and win a match with X character all from exclusively playing RocketBot Attack, so it works it would seem!

Edited by Keidah
Just an improved comment lol

Robots only count for the 100 and 1000 total KOs, they will count for the specific characters 100 KOs trophies after next patch

Honestly play the regular game modes, I found them a bit hard at first too but you definitely get into a rhythm after you starting going against other players. I can definitely see this being a really great competitive game if they put in a ban pick system or alter artifacts to be a little less strong.