Jack's Sig Attack

jackattack1398

May as well make a showcase here. Many of you already know that I'm pretty into graphic design, so here's what I've made so far. I've been making sigs for about 6 months now, so there's a lot of less-than-decent sigs here. However, I'm starting to get really pretty good at this now, so I hope to keep improving. The sigs are in order from oldest to newest, so the first sigs you see pretty much suck.

:P

q7ArP.png

Eo7BB.png

Dowan.png

MrIHj.png

GeaAn.png

doRcD.png

mMBXZ.png

sqQgp.png

JAFuJ.png

B3YNB.png

Q45OJ.png

5VqCJ.png

1gzwC.png

GbZAx.png

yQJzz.png

oRoia.png

DitDg.png

0B54U.png

vh9Q6.png

As you can see, my newest creations are actually pretty good. Admittedly, just about all of the sigs up until the last four or five are pretty bad, but now I try to incorporate lighting, flow, depth, color, composition, etc into my sigs, and they're turning out pretty great. Looking back at the sigs I made about 3 months ago (the first sig in this showcase was made 3 months ago) I can see that I've come a looooooooong way in my signature design career. I hope to continue doing things like this. It's quite enjoyable.

^_^

My thoughts echo Pie's - the Okami one is by far the very best one, and I would definitely use it as my sig :D.

I also like the third one from the top, but I'm not sure where those characters are from?

Third from the top looks like Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell on the left, with the trademark three-eyed green goggles. Do feel free to correct me, Jack. :)

Third from the top looks like Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell on the left, with the trademark three-eyed green goggles. Do feel free to correct me, Jack. :)

You are correct that it is from Splinter Cell, however that isn't Sam Fisher. If you played Conviction, you'd know that those two guys are from the co-op missions. I never played the game myself because it's on Xbox only, but I did my research. :P

Whats up MR Jack these sigs are nice my only question is why u never do work like this when I hold competitions :angry:. LOL anyway keep up the nice work u gettin better and better.

I'm better when I go freestyle. It allows me to do whatever I want with the sig, so I don't have to work with a certain theme. That's why I normally do worse in competitions. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's quite obvious from here that you've improved greatly....keep at it Jack....love the work.... :D

Thanks, cmg. :D Yeah, I'd definitely say I've improved greatly over time. I'd say right around when I made that angel tag is when I started to peak, although I'm still not as good as someone like Lee. D:

I also updated the thread with me newest work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Your visual senses.

I kid. Mostly. I actually like some of them. Even though I hate everything. Especially GTA4.

lol I don't like GTA either. :lol:

I updated the thread with my two newest sigs, both of them being MGS Rising sigs using two different stock images of Raiden. These are definitely my best work. Admittedly, most of the sigs in this showcase are really meh, but I like to see how I progress in my sig-making career. :)

lol I don't like GTA either. :lol:

I updated the thread with my two newest sigs, both of them being MGS Rising sigs using two different stock images of Raiden. These are definitely my best work. Admittedly, most of the sigs in this showcase are really meh, but I like to see how I progress in my sig-making career. :)

Raiden ones are pretty. (Raiden is fabulous anyway. He's so queer. <3)

Why did you put them at the bottom? Reverse chronological order makes more sense, as it shows your best work first.

Raiden ones are pretty. (Raiden is fabulous anyway. He's so queer. <3)

Why did you put them at the bottom? Reverse chronological order makes more sense, as it shows your best work first.

Well I put the newest tags at the bottom so as you scroll down, you can see my progression from going from horrible, to okay, to pretty good. If I put my newest work, then you would see my best sigs, and then my horrible sigs. I like it better like this. :P

Well I put the newest tags at the bottom so as you scroll down, you can see my progression from going from horrible, to okay, to pretty good. If I put my newest work, then you would see my best sigs, and then my horrible sigs. I like it better like this. :P

But you're assuming that everyone's going to scroll down if they see uglier art at the top. I put it to you, sir, that people would be more inclined to continue their viewership of your thread if they see the pretty art first.

But you're assuming that everyone's going to scroll down if they see uglier art at the top. I put it to you, sir, that people would be more inclined to continue their viewership of your thread if they see the pretty art first.

Yeah, I totally understand where you're coming from. The problem is, if they go on to the bottom, they'll be disappointed with the work down there. (That's what she said) So either way I can't win. :P

Besides, this was a bitch of a thing to format. Despite it being simple, I always seem to run into formatting issues here. Even though this thread should've only taken like 5 minutes to make, it actually took more like 30 mins. x_x I dunno if I'd wanna do a super edit on it, at least not right now. :P

I tried to make an update and edit some stuff, and I did, but the goddamn formatting fucked up for me. This also happened to me with my signature space. I dunno why, but I've been having some seriously annoying formatting issues throughout my time here on the site. If I had to have one complaint, it would be that I can't format anything for some reason, and it's very frustrating.

So for the time being, it looks like all my sigs will be connected to each other... Great. <_<

I tried to make an update and edit some stuff, and I did, but the goddamn formatting fucked up for me. This also happened to me with my signature space. I dunno why, but I've been having some seriously annoying formatting issues throughout my time here on the site. If I had to have one complaint, it would be that I can't format anything for some reason, and it's very frustrating.

So for the time being, it looks like all my sigs will be connected to each other... Great. <_<

Turn off the WYSIWYG editor (hit the switch in the top left of the post box) and do it manually

• Like 1

• 1 month later...