Is the online mp servers still working?

The_Mighty_Ducks

On 8/3/2020 at 10:01 PM, DaivRules said:

People are still earning the MP trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1273-the-simpsons-arcade-game/5-dysfunctional-family

Start a boosting session (https://psnprofiles.com/sessions) if you want to try to boost. Please do not create boosting threads. 

Thanks. 

Yeah, no one is online for this game. And boosting is a bitch due to trying sync all the boosters schedules. 

Love this game.

Want to 100% this

6 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Thanks. 

Yeah, no one is online for this game. And boosting is a bitch due to trying sync all the boosters schedules. 

Love this game.

Want to 100% this

Can't you just use the same controller for all 4 characters, it works for x-men arcade, just join in, change controller slot, then join in until you have all 4

14 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Can't you just use the same controller for all 4 characters, it works for x-men arcade, just join in, change controller slot, then join in until you have all 4

Already did that trophy. I need help on the survive till the 3rd boss and beat it on expert.

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, Gazmirr said:

Where can I get this game as it's been delisted? 

*snip*

Edit:

I suggested looking for The Simpsons, matching the name of the sub forum and the quick info I hastily checked, only to recommend a The Simpsons game, which is not The Simpsons this thread is referring to as clarified below. 

Edited by DaivRules

4 hours ago, Gazmirr said:

Where can I get this game as it's been delisted?

The game was digital only and the ones on Ebay (at least the ones I'm seeing) are a different game that never got a trophy patch so be careful - no way to obtain this other than having bought it years ago. There's a miniscule chance there might still be some codes sold on some obscure site somewhere but very unlikely.

Edited by DaivRules

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The Simpsons Arcade Game (which this forum is for) is a completely different game to The Simpsons Game (which is the game on sale in the eBay link you posted).

The Simpsons Arcade Game is a beat 'em up game, is the one that got delisted and has no physical version to buy, and is the one with trophies. The Simpsons Game is an open world platform game, was never available digitally and was only released as a physical version, and doesn't have trophies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(video_game) - The Simpsons Arcade Game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_Game - The Simpsons Game

Just to clear up any confusion.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I appreciate it. I should have spent a few more minutes than I did looking to this game. 

Lol I hope you messaged Gazmirr to make sure he didn't buy that eBay listing. 

That would suck to find out the game you bought isn't the right game and you want to make the best out of the situation by going for the trophies, but you find out it doesn't even have trophies hahaha.

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Lol I hope you messaged Gazmirr to make sure he didn't buy that eBay listing. 

That would suck to find out the game you bought isn't the right game and you want to make the best out of the situation by going for the trophies, but you find out it doesn't even have trophies hahaha.

I did put a question mark, that covers that my suggestion may not be the correct answer, right?

Yes, I messaged them. 

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

I did put a question mark, that covers that my suggestion may not be the correct answer, right?

Yes, I messaged them. 

Lol sometimes you miss the question mark cause you're too excited after someone replied with a link. 

It happened to me once or twice. Bought a game then later someone replied to the thread, suggesting I should buy the goty edition. When you already bought the regular version without knowing there was a goty edition. 

On 7/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Lol sometimes you miss the question mark cause you're too excited after someone replied with a link. 

It happened to me once or twice. Bought a game then later someone replied to the thread, suggesting I should buy the goty edition. When you already bought the regular version without knowing there was a goty edition. 

Yeah I was told it was the incorrect game. I've done the simpsons arcade game 100% now. Thanks for letting me know.