Grid game

pavelbagirov

Hi. I bought Grid auto sport season pass for 30$ in Hong Kong ps store but still not see and can’t download dlc packs,someone can help me or explain? When I click on download it completely froze my PS3,tried few times already,if I try to download from computer/web it just not let me. Thanks

Edited by pavelbagirov
More information

Off topic: did anyone got this as a notification? I don't follow Pavel as nor this game, so I shouldn't have. The amount of profile viewers and readers on here seems off too. 

On topic: You can try on the web maybe? And try to download it to your ps3 from there? 

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Off topic: did anyone got this as a notification? I don't follow Pavel as nor this game, so I shouldn't have. The amount of profile viewers and readers on here seems off too. 

I did get a notification too, found it weird as I don't follow the user either and don't have any relation to the game.

I also got the notification despite not following the user or the game. Weird.

As for the issue, we might need some more information- what region is the copy of the game you have? Is it physical or digital? Are you trying to download it through a HK account? The last time I had experience with downloading DLC from the HK store was with one of the old Assassin's Creed games. That time it only worked when I went into the game to download the DLC on the HK account, and then switched back to my main. When I tried just downloading from the store it didn't work. So, if there's a way to download the DLC in game, I'd try that if you haven't.

It's because probably some mods moved it to this forum. As he posted it in the Up coming server shutdown thread. The Season pass download should work, you can always ask a refund from the Hong Kong store.

But it will be difficult to ask region refunds. Try to restore licenses on your alt account on the PS4 system. That might help tho.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I think they forgot to delist Grid auto sport season pass from the HK ps store,but all packs already was delisted. So when you download season pass it want to give you packs but they not in the store already,so it just froze.

21 hours ago, igs63 said:

I also got the notification despite not following the user or the game. Weird.

As for the issue, we might need some more information- what region is the copy of the game you have? Is it physical or digital? Are you trying to download it through a HK account? The last time I had experience with downloading DLC from the HK store was with one of the old Assassin's Creed games. That time it only worked when I went into the game to download the DLC on the HK account, and then switched back to my main. When I tried just downloading from the store it didn't work. So, if there's a way to download the DLC in game, I'd try that if you haven't.

Tried download from the game too. Still impossible. First need to download and install dlc packs,but they not in the store and not in the game.When you try to download season pass it froze because I think there is already no packs because they delisted all.