Darksouls Remastered - Trading Guild - All Stones - Armors - Weapons.

DarkRose025

2 hours ago, hore said:

that's awesome; any chance you can help with the original DkS 1 (for PS3)? I'd like to get that one over with before doing the remaster

What is your character's soul level? Mine is around 150 to 160 in the PS3 version. My character's SL would be too high for you to summon me. And the PS3 version doesn't have the password matching system to bypass the soul level like I said in the description before. Someone else however posted a boosting session for the ps3 version. I'm sorry I cannot help you with this one man.

Go to this link:

https://psnprofiles.com/session/188055-dark-souls

That gamer's group might help you out with the PS3 Dark Souls 1.

Edited by DarkRose025
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since Neko_Rave closed his DS1 Remastered trophy trading page for unknown reasons, I and my team members in the discord server can help you trade items you need from now on.

I can respond to your item request also here in this forum too.

Edited by DarkRose025

8 hours ago, JuanCristobalJH said:

ayudame soy nuevo en el dark souls remastered 

I'm sorry amigo. I don't talk too much in Spanish. Can you use Google Translate to translate your request from Spanish to English before I can help you out?

Edited by DarkRose025

Hi! It would be really Great if you help me with this items, these is all the missing items for weapons and miracles:

- Spear slayer dragons (Ornstein) 

- Hunter's scythe (Priscilla) 
- Great Lord's Greatsword
- Lunar butterfly horn
- Shield rings crystal.
- Quelaag's fury sword
- Golem axe
- Dragon bone fist
- Dark Moon Bow
- Astorias Greatsword (Cursed)
- Great shield of Astorias

- Miracle's of the Sun Covenant

- Souvenir of Reprisal for the Dark Moon Covenant. 

Im sorry if I wrote something wrong, im from Chile. I await your answer, greetings and thank you very much!

My PSN ID: Thekingmodernwar

27 minutes ago, Skrilus said:

I'm looking for someone to trade me the spells and weapons for Dark souls remastered if anyone is will to help my psn is skrilus leave me a message

sorry mate but you can't drop spells you will have to go and find it yourself, I would help with the weapons but I lost a lot of the boss soul weapons and the tail ones

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jollybrah said:

Could use all weapons for Knights Honor trophy as well as items for upgrading weapons to max rank if anyone is able to give us a hand I would really appreciate it :). PSN is Jollybrah or I can add you whatever is easier.

I can help with giving you both the rare weapons for knight honor trophy and the upgrade stones. Just add me and we'll talk more from there.

1 minute ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

I accidentally sent Laurentius to his grave too early, does anyone know if I'm still able to meet Quelana if I don't personally have a +10 Pyromancy flame?

Yes you can still meet Quelana even if you sent Laurentius to his early demise. Go to Quelaag's boss lair. Meet up with Eingyi. If you have 12 or more intelligence (INT) points, he will give you a pyromancy flame. From there, you can upgrade the pyromancy flame to +10 or up to +15. You will also meet the requirements to make Quelana appear at the Blight Town swamp.

Look at this Dark Souls wiki link for more info below.

https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Pyromancy+Flame

• Like 1