DarkRose025

Darksouls Remastered - Trading Guild - All Stones - Armors - Weapons.

92 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, DarkRose025 said:

Yes you can still meet Quelana even if you sent Laurentius to his early demise. Go to Quelaag's boss lair. Meet up with Eingyi. If you have 12 or more intelligence (INT) points, he will give you a pyromancy flame. From there, you can upgrade the pyromancy flame to +10 or up to +15. You will also meet the requirements to make Quelana appear at the Blight Town swamp.

 

Look at this Dark Souls wiki link for more info below.

 

https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Pyromancy+Flame

thanks so much! I saw that you couldn't drop magic and I got nervous that I would need to do a much bigger 2nd playthrough, but this is very helpful. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

thanks so much! I saw that you couldn't drop magic and I got nervous that I would need to do a much bigger 2nd playthrough, but this is very helpful. 

You're welcome. You can always ask or trade for a pyromancy flame +0 weapon from someone online. But it's up to you how you want to obtain that item in the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2020 at 0:36 AM, DarkRose025 said:

Yes you can still meet Quelana even if you sent Laurentius to his early demise. Go to Quelaag's boss lair. Meet up with Eingyi. If you have 12 or more intelligence (INT) points, he will give you a pyromancy flame.

That wiki is incorrect, I got piromancy flame from Eingyi with 11 INT. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, depresso-cat said:

That wiki is incorrect, I got piromancy flame from Eingyi with 11 INT. 

You're very correct. Fextralife's Dark Souls wiki didn't update that info on their website. You've must have read it from a different Dark Souls site. Either way, As long you have 11 or more INT points, Eingyi will give you a pyromancy flame item. Sorry about that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've reached the Kiln of the First Flame and I have every single rare weapon except for the boss weapons (excluding Qualaag's Furysword), Priscilla's Dagger and the Moonlight Greatsword. Is anyone able to drop what I need before I head into NG+? If so I would very much appreciate it, and in turn I can drop a slab of each kind if you don't have the weapon upgrade trophies (or any of the rare weapons I have if you missed them)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

I've reached the Kiln of the First Flame and I have every single rare weapon except for the boss weapons (excluding Qualaag's Furysword), Priscilla's Dagger and the Moonlight Greatsword. Is anyone able to drop what I need before I head into NG+? If so I would very much appreciate it, and in turn I can drop a slab of each kind if you don't have the weapon upgrade trophies (or any of the rare weapons I have if you missed them)

I can help you with the item trading later tonight. Just add me in PSN and we'll talk more from there.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, so I’m currently going for the ascended  Boss weapons that I can get in my first playthrough :)
 

I need quite a few of them, but I’m planning to do a new game +

 

However can someone drop me the  Greatshield of Artorias  and Dragonslayer Spear?

 

i accidentally killed ornstein first and did not get his soul :/ I’ve heard he is a tank in new game +
 

I can offer all the slabs for upgrading weapons to the max :) 

Edited by Malik
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Malik said:

Hi, so I’m currently going for the ascended  Boss weapons that I can get in my first playthrough :)
 

I need quite a few of them, but I’m planning to do a new game +

 

However can someone drop me the  Greatshield of Artorias  and Dragonslayer Spear?

 

i accidentally killed ornstein first and did not get his soul :/ I’ve heard he is a tank in new game +
 

I can offer all the slabs for upgrading weapons to the max :) 

I can give you both of the weapons you requested. Just add me in psn and I'll help you out from there.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I need only the Gwyn Soul for do the Knight Honor achievment on remastered on Steam can you help me?

P.S: I know this is a Playstation forum but I wanna try, maybe you know someone who can help me

Edited by Slim_Cognito98
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 6:11 PM, Slim_Cognito98 said:

Man I need only the Gwyn Soul for do the Knight Honor achievment on remastered on Steam can you help me?

P.S: I know this is a Playstation forum but I wanna try, maybe you know someone who can help me

Hello. I apologize for the late reply. I've been busy lately with my IRL computer IT job. I don't have this game in PC Steam unfortunately. I'll pm you where you get help with this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Announcement. Since Sony messed up the message and chat system since the last update on the PS messenger app, I'm unable to type a message on the friend request before I send it out from my Samsung smartphone. Can anyone let me if you're still able to type a message on friend request from your PS4 or PS3 consoles please? 🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DarkRose025 said:

Announcement. Since Sony messed up the message and chat system since the last update on the PS messenger app, I'm unable to type a message on the friend request before I send it out from my Samsung smartphone. Can anyone let me if you're still able to type a message on friend request from your PS4 or PS3 consoles please? 1f914.png

I can try in a bit. I’m just about to finish the game (first time, level 100) and I’m looking for the tail weapon that I missed (Dragonking Greataxe) and some boss souls. Looking forward to complete this before Demon’s Souls next week. 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZoydWheeler said:

I can try in a bit. I’m just about to finish the game (first time, level 100) and I’m looking for the tail weapon that I missed (Dragonking Greataxe) and some boss souls. Looking forward to complete this before Demon’s Souls next week. 😀

Thank you for helping out. Unfortunately, I won't be able to help anyone at this time because I'm very busy with something irl this week. I might come back to help people online this coming Saturday or next week. I apologize for the inconvenience.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DarkRose025 said:

Thank you for helping out. Unfortunately, I won't be able to help anyone at this time because I'm very busy with something irl this week. I might come back to help people online this coming Saturday or next week. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sent on PS4. No option to add msg.

 

No worries about not being available, maybe when you’re able later on.

Edited by ZoydWheeler
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 1:55 AM, ZoydWheeler said:

Sent on PS4. No option to add msg.

 

No worries about not being available, maybe when you’re able later on.

I can't message you in psn for some reason. I can help you out in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Sounds like a good plan ZoydWheeler?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Rosso, Ryan here or MisterPercocet on PSN. I'm trying to get the plat trophy but I'm missing (25) weapons and certain (8) upgrade trophies. I have the list and crossed out what I have. There are also spells I'm missing that I'll get on my own next playthrough. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MisterPercocet said:

Hey Rosso, Ryan here or MisterPercocet on PSN. I'm trying to get the plat trophy but I'm missing (25) weapons and certain (8) upgrade trophies. I have the list and crossed out what I have. There are also spells I'm missing that I'll get on my own next playthrough. 

 

Hello MisterPercocet. I can help you with your item, upgrade stones and weapon request. Send me both a message you need help and a friend request in psn. I'm kind of busy with something at the moment. We'll talk more in PSN.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, X-tYrozer-X said:

Could someone help me by dropping maxed crystal, lightning, magic, fire, chaos and occult weapons?

I can drop the specified weapons for you. Just send me a message and friend invite to me in psn. I'll check it out later tonight. I'm kind of busy irl at the moment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DarkRose025 said:

I can drop the specified weapons for you. Just send me a message and friend invite to me in psn. I'll check it out later tonight. I'm kind of busy irl at the moment.

I’ve sent you friend req. Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I was wondering if you could drop a few weapons, I'm needing the Dragon King Battleaxe, Pryscillia's dagger, Sanctus and Grant.

 

I also need a Sif soul and Gwyn soul for the Knights of Valour trophy. If you're still busy do take your time, I'm in no hurries and thank you for reading.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ninjise said:

Hello, I was wondering if you could drop a few weapons, I'm needing the Dragon King Battleaxe, Pryscillia's dagger, Sanctus and Grant.

 

I also need a Sif soul and Gwyn soul for the Knights of Valour trophy. If you're still busy do take your time, I'm in no hurries and thank you for reading.

Hello Ninjise. I'm kind of busy with something at the moment. I can help you out later tonight like around USA est 8:00pm. Send me both a message and a friend invite in psn. We'll talk more there before we do it online in the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some items I need for last 2 trophies for platinum. 

The items required are 3 rare weapons.

Once I'll get the trophies I'll drop all the rare weapons of my own.

If you can help my PSN is Baciex87.

Thanks

Edited by Baciex87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 5:57 PM, Baciex87 said:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some items I need for last 2 trophies for platinum. 

The items required are 3 rare weapons.

Once I'll get the trophies I'll drop all the rare weapons of my own.

If you can help my PSN is Baciex87.

Thanks

Sorry for the belated reply. I already helped you out with your item request through psn like few weeks ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys.. could anyone help me with 2 weapons I failed to get by cutting tails? Both Priscila's and Seath's weapons... the rest I'll try to get on my own but I'd like to have these 2 weapons for my second playthrough. Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.