DarkRose025

Darksouls Remastered - Trading Guild - All Stones - Armors - Weapons.

140 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WesAlright said:

Hey, are you still available to help??1f62e.png

Join my session, that way i don't forget to add you

On 1/24/2022 at 3:31 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Join my session, that way i don't forget to add you

What cycle should we be on? NG or NG+ or doesn't it matter?

6 minutes ago, RGCommander said:

It does not matter which new game cycle you're in. It can be any. For example, you're in new game one. And your trading partner can first new game (NG), NG plus, NG plus plus and more.

Also this applies to Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3. 

Very good question. Thank you for bringing it up. I might bring up your query to my first page information.

Edited by DarkRose025

23 minutes ago, RGCommander said:

It doesnt matter level or playthrough on DSR or DS3, as long as you have somewhere summonable for both of you and a password, a phantom can be summoned.

DS2 has a rubbish summoning system and is not friendly unless you have the same soul memory tier and the name engraved ring. Even then you may still have trouble.

18 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

It doesnt matter level or playthrough on DSR or DS3, as long as you have somewhere summonable for both of you and a password, a phantom can be summoned.

DS2 has a rubbish summoning system and is not friendly unless you have the same soul memory tier and the name engraved ring. Even then you may still have trouble.

Ok cool I didn't realize this. Thank you. Ok well then I'm not quite through NG+ to the Kiln but ill get to a place where i can summon you and then i'll jump in your group if youre still offering.

24 minutes ago, RGCommander said:

Ok cool I didn't realize this. Thank you. Ok well then I'm not quite through NG+ to the Kiln but ill get to a place where i can summon you and then i'll jump in your group if youre still offering.

Yes, im online today. You just need somewhere in the game summonable.

On 1/25/2022 at 6:41 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Yes, im online today. You just need somewhere in the game summonable.

I apologize I was unable to join the last session before it expired. Are you planning to do another by a long shot? I took a short break in the playthrough and im right outside the Moonlight Butterfly's boss gate.

Looking for someone who could drop me all the boss weapons + a select few more to get Knight's Honor. SL 115, Kiln of the First Flame unlocked. I'll send the full details if asked or over PSN.

Edited by Mmendez_0

Anyone available to drop the cursed version of the great sword of artorias? Just trying to save a partial 3rd playthrough, working through ng+ now just finished anor Londo and any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Villaxus

Looking for help with the Bridge Dragon on NG+. Send me a PM and friend request so we can coordinate.

PSN - ToasterBunny

Timezone - GMT-8 (West coast US)

I could also use a few weapons/souls if you can spare them.

Channeler's Trident

Grant

Sanctus

Dragon Greatsword

Priscilla's Dagger

Soul of Gwyndolin

Soul of Sif

Hello, i'm looking for someone who can drop me a few weapons, they are mainly Boss soul weapons except priscilla, i screwed up cutting her tail off 😰

- Smoughs Hammer

- Great lord greatsword

- moonlight butterfly horn

- Chaos blade

- Golem axe

- darkmoon bow

- both versions of sif's soul sword

- Priscilla's dagger

I also need 2 covenant items (sunlight medals and eyes of death)

Hello, looking for someone to assist with me with the knights honor trophy and a couple covenant items. Majority of what’s need will be boss soul weapons plus a couple others. Would be happy to send a detailed list over pm or psn. Thanks!

Currently SL 80. 

Hello there!

Could someone please help me by trading the bosses’ weapons for a bit to get the trophy? I’ll trade them right back =)

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I finally reached the Tomb of the Giants in my NG+, turned human so I could get Grant + Sanctus as they were on of the last rare weapons I need for the platinum trophy (except the Sif and Gwyn weapon but I'll get those in NG+2, unless someone's willing to trade them with me now)

I walk up to the cave, the message that Leeroy invaded comes on, I walk back and see him walk of the cliff like he was tired of life. And I didn't get the weapon.....

When I reloaded the game they were completely gone. Guess I just have to start a NG+2 JUST for those 2 weapons? I actually wanted to go no further than Anor Londo in my NG+2 to craft the last boss weapons but that's no option now.....

Anyone willing to help me out here? As soon as I get all the weapons and the platinum trophy after my NG+2 I'm more than happy to trade it for ANY item. Either it's a piece of armor, (upgraded) weapon or special item. I won't be needing anything after that since I'm done with the game after getting the platinum trophy. Message me or send me a frend request on PS4 if you're interested!

Edited by its_ArchroniX

Looking for someone to help me dupe gywnn and sifs souls, the last two I need. I have both and will do all the work, just need to drop them back to me. When I have 2 of each I can drop you them as well and reload my save.

Trying to get all weapons and the +15 weapons if anyone can help

Posted (edited)

Never mind got them on a NG+

Edited by Malachen

Looking for 10 Souvenirs of Reprisal, if anyone can help please add me. I just need 1 trophy for plat.

On 5/10/2022 at 5:03 AM, thefinalboss_666 said:

Looking for 10 Souvenirs of Reprisal, if anyone can help please add me. I just need 1 trophy for plat.

I don't have any to trade but you can farm them from harpies in the painted world. From the bonfire, go through the shortcut door and past the phalanx enemy on their right into the annex and up the stairs all the way to the top. You should find 2 harpies and 2 more will fly over while you fight the first 2. Then use homeward bone/ spell, rest, and repeat. 10+ humanity, and the covetous ring help with drop rates.

8 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I don't have any to trade but you can farm them from harpies in the painted world. From the bonfire, go through the shortcut door and past the phalanx enemy on their right into the annex and up the stairs all the way to the top. You should find 2 harpies and 2 more will fly over while you fight the first 2. Then use homeward bone/ spell, rest, and repeat. 10+ humanity, and the covetous ring help with drop rates.

That's exactly what I did, had my discovery at 410 and it only took about 15-20 minutes to get the 9 items I needed! :)

Posted (edited)

Edit: Got the Platinum thanks to gandi77DS.

I just need 6 more rare weapons. The one's most concerning are Priscilla's Dagger as I keep killing her before I cut off her tail and I don't have the will for another run just get to her. Also Grant and Sanctus would be sweet as I hate the Catacombs and Tomb of the Giants.

The other 3 I just need to craft once I reach the Giant Smith. I can drop a variety of souls, weapons, and crafting material if needed.

Edited by da-Noob123
Update

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Cel helped me with everything so I'm all good. 

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any help with the Knight's Honor trophy. I am currently level 90 at the moment. Lordvessel is unlocked so we can meet wherever is convenient.

I've been going back to my playthroughs of Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls III while I still have the Fromsoft muscle memory from Elden Ring. After a quick run to become the Lord of Hollows, DS3 is done! It's just this game that remains. Well, until I finally get around to Sekiro and Demon's Souls Remake....

Edited by GunBlade
Trade Complete

On 5/23/2022 at 2:40 PM, GunBlade said:

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any help with the Knight's Honor trophy. I am currently level 90 at the moment. Lordvessel is unlocked so we can meet wherever is convenient.

I've been going back to my playthroughs of Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls III while I still have the Fromsoft muscle memory from Elden Ring. After a quick run to become the Lord of Hollows, DS3 is done! It's just this game that remains. Well, until I finally get around to Sekiro and Demon's Souls Remake....

PM sent. I'll drop you everything.