Bugged trophies

NieSwiety

Hey,

After my last 5 games I've got no rewards.Nothing helps. I'm I the only one, or the servers burned down because of the crowd and it will be better later?

There is an error that say: "Failed to receive information about rewards from the server. Any missing rewards should be claimed during the next login".

Edited by NieSwiety
  • Like 3

Yep I haven't got any rewards for a while. Also struggling to find servers, I get 59/60 from the start and it falls to 40 and keeps going down for about 5 or 6 times till eventually I get a game.

At least someone has unlocked the "impossible" trophy ?

Edited by Malachen
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Oh so thats what they ment when they said no one will achieve the plat

Be funny if the 5 wins in a row popped in a similar fashion

Someone has it already according to the PSN so I'm kinda happy about that ?. I haven't had any trophies bug on me but the game itself is bugging out on me more than I would like

7 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Wait, how are people playing this game already? I just looked in the PSN store and it wasn't available yet. Perhaps, it's different regions?

Always at noon at PS-Plus Tuesday.

Edited by Sikutai

The severs are crashing hard I have literally won 5 games and i have only received rewards for 2 out of the 5 games.

The developers should of known that they needed more servers when they decided release the game on PSplus, really incompetent on their part.

Edited by KON007
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Wait, how are people playing this game already? I just looked in the PSN store and it wasn't available yet. Perhaps, it's different regions?

Already out in Asia and Europe regions. (EU, Australia etc.)

53 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

They did know exactly that a lot of people will play this game but they are to stupid to make enough server capacity at release. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!!!!!!! I do always lose all rewards and the connection to everything. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

They are wasting time picking a fight with trophy hunters on Twitter, what do you pretend good servers? Naaaa